29: Old Friends

K.H

I carefully placed gloss over my lips. Watching as the right amount of sheen lay on top of my red lipstick.

I smiled as I felt a familiar figure loom over to place his head on my shoulder. I chuckled then said, "Can't you just wait till I'm done fixing my face."

"For the record, you don't need makeup and your stunning either way but what my wife wants then my wife gets," he said as he planted a light kiss on my bare shoulder.

"Eunwoo come on, I still need to put on some mascara and I promise it'll be quick and then I'm all yours," I pleaded playfully and he just shook his head, "Let me just admire my beautiful wife for just one more minute."

"And why is that?," I asked as we both looked at my reflection. I couldn't help but blush at the loving look he was giving me.

He smiled at how I got flustered and said, "Well, I haven't seen you wear red lipstick in so long, last time I saw you wear them was when we had to survive a stuffy dinner when we were just both 16, I'll never forget how you wore ripped skinny jeans to a fine-dining restaurant."

"Who knew that girl, a ball filled with raging rebellion would be my wife someday," he said with a fleeting smile. I chuckled then said, "I wouldn't have it any other way, now can I please put my mascara on?"

"Fineeee," he said as he reluctantly stepped back then said, "But as soon as you're done, you're all mine."

I smirked then every so slowly coated each lash with mascara to tease him. He caught on with what I was doing so he said, "I know what you're doing and I'm a second away from pulling you away from that vanity."

I laughed then said, "I was just teasing but really, I'm done."

"Alright then, turn around so I can see my gorgeous wife in full view," he said and I turned around then asked, "So....how do I look?"

"Delectable", he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes and I smirked then said, "Whatever you're thinking about doing, put it aside for now, we're attending a wedding

"Delectable", he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes and I smirked then said, "Whatever you're thinking about doing, put it aside for now, we're attending a wedding."

He laughed then said, "You always know what I'm thinking and it's both a blessing and a curse."

"And I'd also like to say that I'm surprised you hadn't decided to get your hair cut to a short bob again, but honestly it's nice to see you looking more like yourself," he pointed out and I smiled then said, "Well, I feel more like myself when I'm around you, what's more surprising is that the dress code for guests is black."