Epilogue

Well guys. This is it. The last chapter of this story. I'm so sad to be ending this story. I even questioned myself on whether or not I should end this story and decided...it needs to end. No one has asked me about a sequel and I haven't really thought about one so unless people actually ask for one....I don't think there's going to be a sequel. But besides that, please enjoy this chapter!! And thanks for sticking around and reading this story you guys!! Enjoy!! And vote, fan and comment!!

Epilogue

*Exactly One Year Later*

A year ago today, the woman thought to herself.

She smiled as she peered at her husband lovingly as he slowly rocked a baby to sleep in his arms. He was actually swaying slowly to a CD of one of his favorite bands. Her smile grew as her heart swelled even more.

A whole year.

The memories of her past flew through her mind and she took a deep breath. Every so often she had to remind herself that Finn was paying for what he did in jail along with her rotten parents and that evil witch, Chevy.

Finn got a life sentence for first degree murder and attempted murder with accessory charges of kidnapping, auto theft and illegal drug intake but that soon could change due to the court hearing coming up.

Her parents, William and Lacey Brant, were receiving twenty to fifty years in prison for abusive behavior towards their child/children and being involved/selling a child to woman's trafficking.

Jean, Finn's brother only got one year for illegal drug intake.

Chevy got eight years for aiding in the kidnapping.

All with the possibility of parole if they're on their best behaviors.

The woman sighed to herself.

The court hearing was coming up. New information was added to the kidnapping case and she was requested to go back to court to testify against Finn. She was afraid to go and see Finn after all that happened but knew she had to.

Her shoulder started to ache and she started to rub it. Every time she thought about the incident her shoulder would start to hurt.

That's when her husband noticed her watching from a few feet away. He saw her rubbing her shoulder and sighed to himself.

If I ever see that bastard again I'll kill him, he thought to himself.

He knew since the day she was taken by Finn that she would have nightmares about it and never forget it.

He didn't know how right he was.

But they made it work.

The nightmares didn't affect his wife when he was there. But if he was away on a business trip, Sonya and Blaze had to come over and stay here with her.

He stopped thinking about all of that though. He smiled and walked over to his beautiful wife and grabbed her hand. Pulling her into the middle of the living room floor, he started swaying with his beautiful wife and amazing daughter.

"Rosemary is asleep." He whispered.

She smiled and looked up at her husband.

"Good." She whispered.

He smiled and leaned closer to her beautiful face.

"I love you Lily." He whispered.

"I love you too Riley." She whispered back.

And they ended the conversation with a kiss.

~~~~ FINÉ~~~~