Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)

Okay this chapter is really short and I'm sorry about that!! Anyway, hope you enjoy it and don't forget to kill that vote button!! Please help me get into the Watty Awards guys!! Thanks!! There's a picture of Dylan, the younger twin!! ------->>>

Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night

I walked into the closet and looked at all of the dresses. There were long, floor length gowns, short, cute dresses and just every kind of dress out there. I didn't look at the gowns and went straight to the short length dresses. My attention was caught by a short dress with a purple corset and white bottom. It had black lace on it. It was beautiful and dark and.....me. I smiled and pulled it out to get a good look at it. I nodded once and then looked at the shoes. I realized they were all the same size....and they were the same size as my own shoe....

I grabbed a pair of black two inch heels that had a strap that climbed up my leg. I skipped out of the closet and laid the dress on my bed. Skipping to my bathroom, I heard music start blaring downstairs. I looked at the clock.

9:30.

I looked at the makeup in the bathroom, grabbed mascara and eyeliner, and put it on. I grabbed a curler that was sitting on the counter and quickly curled my hair. Then I skipped back over to my bed and slipped the dress on carefully. I sat on the bed and put the shoes on and stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. I smoothed the dress out and took a deep breath. My nerves were starting to get the best of me.

"You can do this." I whispered to myself as I heard voices pass by my door.

I took another deep breath and nodded. I walked to the door and opened it. The party was in full swing and people were everywhere. Girls wearing dresses shorter than mine, guys wearing jeans and button up shirts or just jeans. I looked at each person I passed by as I walked from the room to the stairs. I walked down the stairs, looking for Riley. My eyes caught sight of two blonde heads and I headed towards Austin and Dylan.

"Hey guys have you seen Riley?" I asked causing them to turn around.

"Yeah he's....." Austin trailed off.

They were both staring at me.

"He's what?" I asked.

"Wow you're beautiful." They both whispered.

I blushed.

"Thanks guys....where's Riley?" I asked again.

"Kitchen." Dylan answered.

I nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

"Well hello there. You're new here."

I turned around and looked at the guy who had said that. He had black hair and scary blue eyes.

"Um yeah....excuse me." I said, waving at him.

I turned around and continued walking towards the kitchen.

"So what's your name?" He asked, following me.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Doesn't matter because I'm already taken." I answered sharply.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"Well aren't you a little ball of fire?" He said.

His hand was squeezing the life out of my wrist and it hurt.

"Would you let go of me?" I asked, yanking my arm from his grip.

He started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

Drunk asshole.

I continued walking towards the kitchen. Finally I managed to get in there. I found Riley standing around the bar with a bunch of guys drinking beer. One of the guys who saw me coming wolf whistled.