Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell

Hey guys....sorry I had to erase the first chapter 21 because it was messed up so here's the second chapter 21....if you didn't read the first one don't worry bout it lol. Anyway this is the story that's in the Watty Awards guys so please VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT. I really appreciate all the votes you guys have already given me. So thank you. And I you want to help me a little bit more you could share this story or any of my others with your friends. But anyway....I hope you enjoy chapter 21!! Thanks!!

Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell

Lily's POV~

When Riley and I walked back into the house we went straight to the kitchen to find a huge mess of white everywhere. Drake stood there trying to explain to Riley what was going on.

"It's okay Drake I'll clean it up." Riley reassured and Drake left.

Riley cleared his throat and the two troublemakers froze. I stared at them.

"You two are going to clean this mess up." Riley said.

I bit my lip as I tried to contain my laughter. Blaze and Sonya stood in the middle of the kitchen covered in flour. I shook my head.

"Sonya where's Jaime?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Last I heard he was in the video game room with the twins."

I nodded and looked at Riley who was smiling. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from them the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Well you have to be at practice in thirty minutes and I'm taking you." He said.

I nodded slowly as we walked up the stairs. He stopped in front of my door.

"Can you do something for me?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I guess what is it?"

"When practice is over Chevy's gonna try and get me to stick around....and I'm gonna tell her no....and I want you to tell her that we're together."

I stared at him.

"What? Why can't you?" I asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck and I shook my head.

"No. I'm not doing that Riley." I said and walked into my room.

I grabbed some leggings and slipped on a pair of shorts ontop of them. I put on a tank top, grabbed some Airwalks and walked out the door. I walked past Riley's room, down the stairs and out the front door to find he was already sitting in a car, ready to go. I hopped in and we drove to the basketball courts. I got there right on time for practice and ran over there. They were all stretched and ready to go.

"Your late." Chevy said.

I nodded.

"Sorry Riley and I had a little....trouble." I said.

She nodded as I stretched.

"Yeah Riley can be difficult. I understand."

I sighed and looked towards him. He was leaning against his car talking to some friends from the crew.

"If I were you I'd give up on him already. He doesn't know what he wants in life at all. You can't trust him." She said.

I turned towards her but didn't say anything. She shrugged.

"All right guys time for practice!"

After an hour of practice Chevy called it over and we all chilled and talked. I was talking to a guy from the crew when I saw Chevy walk over to Riley. I stopped talking and watched.