Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...

I got nothing to say except enjoy! And vote, fan and comment! Thanks!!

Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...

I woke up to my alarm. I groaned, turned it off and got up. This time I took a quick shower and didn't straighten my hair. Instead I put mousse in so it curled. I got dressed in ripped skinny jeans, black tank top and my pair of black Airwalks. I rewrapped my hand and put on some mascara and eyeliner, grabbed my backpack, iPod and jacket and ran down the stairs. Jaime was sitting at the kitchen table, eating. I looked out the window and smiled.

I wasn't late!

Jaime threw a box of cereal at me and I placed it in front of me on the table.

"No thanks." I stated.

"You need to eat breakfast Lily." He scolded.

"You know I don't eat breakfast." I told him.

He sighed and threw a granola bar at me.

"Then at least eat that." He insisted.

I sighed and shook my head, placing it on the table. Suddenly the bus pulled up in front of the house.

"Bye Jaime!" I yelled as I walked out of the house.

"Bye Lily!" He yelled back.

I boarded the bus and saw Riley sitting in the first seat on the left. Like yesterday. Before I knew he was a Stevenson. I whimpered to myself. I plopped down next to him and leaned my head back.

"Good morning." He greeted cheerfully.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"What are you so happy about this morning?" I asked curiously.

He smiled at me and shrugged. His eyes were shining brightly from happiness causing my breath to catch in my throat.

"You sat with me." He whispered.

I laughed.

"Yeah I told you I would."

He frowned and sighed.

"Yeah but I thought that since I told you my last name you wouldn't want anything to do with me." He whispered.

I turned my whole body so I was facing him and I tugged on his shirt sleeve.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

He wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Because your parents hate my family."

I smiled and turned his head so he was looking into my eyes.

"And your parents hate my family and yet here you are talking to me anyway." I stated.

He smiled and nodded.

"And I'm pretty sure you're not using me to piss your parents off....right?" I asked.

He looked at me in horror.

"No! Why would you think that?!" He yelled.

I smiled.

"I was joking Riley." I stated but inside I felt myself relax in relief.

He glared at me playfully and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh you are so going to get it later." He growled in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I giggled and pushed him away. Just then the bus stopped and we got off.