Chapter 32~ Explanation

Here's chapter 32 guys....I'm sorry I haven't updated...my mom took away my stories and I got them back when I came to my dads. When I go back I will not have my stories so I won't be able to update as much as I could. I will try my best I promise you guys but you're going to have to be a little more patient then normal. I'm really sorry about that. Anyway...please enjoy chapter 32 and thank you for being so patient guys!!! I love you all for it!!

Chapter 32~ Explanation

Lily's POV-

I felt the bullet wound before I hit the ground. The bullet ended up going through my shoulder and the pain tripled when I landed on that arm on the tile. I screamed a bloodcurdling scream as a few tears escaped my eyes. Rosemary sat in the corner, hugging her knees, her eyes wide from fear. I rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling. Finn stood there in shock that I had jumped in front of the bullet.

"Lily I am so sorry I didn't mean to-"

I dragged myself to my feet and looked at Finn. He stared at me and then took a step towards me. I couldn't feel a thing except for the throbbing pain in my right shoulder. I turned towards Rosemary and her eyes widened in fear. Just then I lost balance and pitched forward. Rosemary scrambled to her feet and caught me before I hit the ground. The world felt as if it were spinning as the sickening smell of blood swamped the bathroom. I could feel a cushion behind my head as my eyes started closing....

No!! Stay awake!

I fought against the darkness which wanted to invade my consciousness. My eyes popped open and I stared into Rosemary's eyes for a minute.

"Are you okay?" Her voice whispered.

I slowly nodded and started to sit up. She helped me up and we both stood up together. She turned towards Finn.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I cannot believe you have the audacity to apologize after shooting her! If you were serious about your apology you wouldn't have even shot her in the first place. If you wanted to be with her so bad you wouldn't have kidnapped her. If you cared about her as much as you've said you do, we wouldn't even be here right now. Your nothing but a lying son of a bitch."

That did not settle well with Finn. He glared at Rosemary and raised his gun again. I jumped in front of her before he pulled the trigger this time.

"Don't." I whispered.

He didn't say anything. He just stared at Rosemary's face which was peering at Finn from over my shoulder.

"Why don't you just hand me that gun Finn and we-"

"No. I'm not giving you my gun! You'll shoot me as soon as I turn my back!"

I stared at him.

"Why would I do that? I don't even know how to work a gun Finn. I don't like guns. Why would I shoot you?"

"Why wouldn't you? He kidnapped you, hurt your boyfriend, and shot you. I would shoot him."

I shot Rosemary a glare as Finn shifted on his feet. Suddenly a phone started ringing, making me jump. Finn pulled out his phone and put it on speaker phone.

"Finn send out the last two hostages. What is it you want? What do you want to negotiate?"

"Negotiate? How about this: Riley Stevenson. I want him in here. Within the next hour."

And then Finn hung up. I stared at him as my brain ran a mile a minute.

"Why do you want Riley here?"

Finn smiled his creepy smile at me and opened his phone. I watched him dial a number and listened carefully.

"Chevy my love how is everything?"

My eyes widened and I stared at Finn. I ignored what Chevy said and took a step towards Finn. He pulled the phone away and pointed the gun at me.

"No, no, no Lily."

I took one more step towards him before stopping.

"Why did you want me if your with Chevy?" I asked angrily.

He sighed and shut the phone on Chevy.

"Well you Lily, your special. Every guy wants you and I decided I was going to make you mine."

"Then why do you want Riley here? You have me now. Let Rosemary go and we can leave. Please." I tried to reason.

"Nope. You see Lily the only way you can truly be mine is if I kill that punk you call your boyfriend. He's always been in my way. First with Lavender and now us."

I shook my head no.

"There is no us."

He stared at me.

"You want to know the real reason why Lavender died? It was because you made a deal with your enemy gang. And when you didn't pay up, they came to kill you but Lavender, she loved you so much that she died for you. She died for you!! And this? This is how you're going to repay her Finn? By doing drugs, trafficking women, raping girls? That's how your going to honor Lavender, Finn?"

He was shaking his head and swaying on his feet as I spoke this.

"No." He whispered.

I nodded and took a step towards him.

"Finn. We can fix this. We can get you out of here, get you some help and you can start honoring Lavender in the right way. It all starts with you handing over that gun and calling the cops to tell them you give up." I said gently.

His head snapped up.

"No." He growled and I jumped when the gunshot went off.

Everything went silent.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Finn stood against a wall and I watched as he slid down it slowly so he was crouching. I looked behind me and gasped. Rosemary laid on the ground, dead. I turned towards Finn and he looked up at me. My anger soared and I had a huge adrenaline rush when I realized the only way this nightmare would end. I started walking towards Finn when the bathroom door suddenly opened. Finn and I both looked at it and my heart dropped when I saw who it was.

"Riley."