Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners

Sorry it's so short, anyway enjoy and please vote, fan and comment. Thanks!

Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners

She walked towards me with a huge group of people trailing behind her. I jumped down from the bleachers and stood there, my arms crossed over my chest. She was glaring at me and I was glaring back. She stopped when she got in front of me and a crowd surrounded us. We just stared at each other. She didn't move so I decided to take the first move. I took a step forward. Her eyebrow shot up. I guess she wasn't used to someone else making the first move. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and looked towards it. My eyes landed on Riley. We caught eyes and he shook his head. I took a deep breath and averted my eyes back to Anjelica. Her eyes went from me to Riley and then back to me. The pure hatred for me was burning in her eyes. I smiled evilly. She stepped forward and swung. Only one problem. Anjelica was big and muscly while I'm small and quick.

I had the advantage.

She swung and I immediately saw it coming and ducked. Everyone around us gasped. I quickly stood up and swung, my fist connecting with her jaw. She stumbled and everyone was completely silent around us.

I watched her.

She looked at me and I saw blood dripping from her lip. Eww. She growled in anger and walked forward, swinging her arms left and right. I blocked and ducked like crazy, going on the defense instead of offense. When I noticed she was getting tired, that's when I started fighting back. Her eyes widened as I punched. Left, right, left. I took a couple steps forward and her eyes were as big as saucers. I smiled at her.

"What's wrong? Tired?" I asked.

The crowd was cheering and screaming like crazy. I was punching faster now.

Faster and harder.

I hit her arms as she held them in front of her face.

"Lily!" Someone yelled.

I made the mistake of looking to the left and saw it was Riley who had called my name. Suddenly I fell to the ground. A major pain was in my jaw. I tasted blood and shook my head, clearing it. I looked up at Anjelica, not thinking about Riley. She smiled a bloody smile and I stood up. I gritted my teeth when I put weight on my right foot. I must have twisted it when I fell. I looked at Anjelica and spit, right in her face. Everyone in the crowd ooooed and she wiped her face. She growled and started punching and I started ducking and blocking again. Finally she started getting tired and I started punching.

I thought, where are the teachers?

That's when I got in a good punch, right to her nose. I smiled as I heard the satisfying crunch. She screamed and put her hands to her face.

"You broke my nose!!" She screamed.

Just then the teachers came in and broke up the crowd. Both of my arms were grabbed by two teachers while two other teachers grabbed Anjelica's arms. We were dragged into the office and the lady at the front desk looked at me sadly. I shrugged and was pushed into a chair. Anjelica was dragged into the office. I sat there and grabbed a book on the table next to me and started reading. Well I definitely missed the bus. Just then Anjelica walked out and I stood up. She brushed against me and I took a step towards her. She flinched away and walked out of the office. The principal, Mr. Townly, stood in the doorway of his office, waiting for me. I sighed, put my book down and walked in. As soon as I sat down, he started talking.

"Ms. Brant. New student. May I ask what the hell that was?" He asked.

I sighed.

"She started it. All I did was sit in a desk in my first period class and she made a big deal out of it, saying it was her seat and crap. I didn't move so she got pissed. Then she said we were going to fight. I couldn't say no to that."