Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win

Hey guys here's chapter 24!! Please vote, fan and comment! Help Support Me In The Watty Awards!! Thanks guys!!!! Enjoyyy!!

Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win

I looked around at everything around me. All the people, cars...

"What do you think Lily?" Riley whispered next to me.

I smiled.

"It's amazing..." I said in awe.

He chuckled and I continued to look around. We parked next to Blaze and got out. I looked around and saw all the other people around us. People were dressed in jean, leather and even lace. I walked over to Sonya and smiled. She had an identical smile on her face.

"All right we're first." Blaze said.

"Who you going against?" I asked.

He turned around.

"See that jean over there?"

I looked at who he was pointing at. It was some guy wearing all jeans except his shirt.

"He challenged me last month for no reason. Meaning it's either a practice run for him or he's got some type of bet going on in his side." Blaze explained.

I nodded.

"It's a friendly race." I said.

He nodded.

"Now you're boy Riley over there....his race is a different story."

I turned around and looked at him.

"That's my opponent." Riley said.

My eyes widened when I saw it was the black haired blue eyed guy that wouldn't leave me alone at Riley's party.

"That's the guy that couldn't keep his hands off me at your party." I said quietly.

Just then he looked over at us, at me. He smiled at me and waved.

"Holy crap he's walking over here." I whispered.

Riley grabbed my shoulders, spinning me around.

"What do you mean?"

I sighed.

"At your party when I was looking for you guys some creep wouldn't leave me alone. That's him!" I explained quickly and then we both turned to face him.

"Well hello again." He greeted. I smiled a fake smile and then Riley stepped in between us.

"Back off Jean."

I scoffed a laugh. His real name was Jean? That's funny! Jean's smile fell and he looked at Riley menacingly. Suddenly his menacing expression became a smile.

"What's wrong Stevenson? Afraid I'm gonna steal your girl?"

I glared at Jean.

"No." Riley growled.

Jean's smile grew.

"Good. Then there shouldn't be a problem."

Riley and Jean stared at each other for a long moment. They were chest to chest, and they both looked like they wanted to punch each other.

"I'll make you a deal." Jean said.

Riley didn't say anything.

"I win this race I get to take your girl home, you win you can keep her."

My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No way." Riley growled.

Suddenly I had an idea. I got in between them two.