Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)

Sorry it's super short!! There's Lily's Older Sister, Sonya!! -------->>

Chapter 3~ Preparation

We parked the car right in front of JC Penny's and got out.

"Why are we here?" Jaime asked.

"Why are we where?" I asked.

He pointed in front of us as we both got out of the car.

"Oh we're just walking through goofy. You can't find good clothes in that store." I said quietly.

He looked at me in awe.

"You're already thinking like a delinquent." He stated.

I smiled.

"Come on bub."

And walked into the mall.

We shopped for at least two hours. I got a bunch of pairs of new skinny jeans with tears or holes in them. A bunch of black, dark or just plain bad shirts and new shoes. I got at least three pairs of Air walks and a pair of high tops. Jaime also made me get a couple dresses and some heels for parties and stuff. He even made me stop at a make up store and get eyeliner, mascara and other facial products. After shopping, we lugged everything to the car quickly. We were both grinning like crazy the whole ride home as we were head banging to Paramore. We pulled up to a stop light and I looked to my left. My smile turned into a frown when I saw it was Rick next to us.

"Well hello there." He greeted.

"What do you want Ricky?" I asked.

He gritted his teeth.

"Don't call me that."

I smiled evilly at him.

"Then leave me the hell alone." I stated and took off, squealing my tires.

"You just left him speechless." Jaime said.

I laughed.

"Did not."

He looked at me skeptically.

"Oh yeah?"

He pointed behind him and I looked in my side mirror. Rick sat at the intersection still, his mouth gapped open. I laughed.

"That's priceless." I stated.

Jaime smiled and we pulled into the driveway.

"I'm going to go in the house with the shoes and you take everything you can when I give you the okay, okay?" Jaime said.

I nodded and he jumped out of my car and walked into the house. A couple seconds later his head popped out of the door and he gave me a thumbs up. I grabbed the rest of the bags and walked into the house. I quickly walked up the stairs and into my room. I put everything away as fast as possible. When I put the last pair of shoes away my mom yelled,

"Dinner!"

I smiled and nodded. I left my room and stomped down the stairs. Plopping in my chair at the table, I glanced at Jaime. He was already eating as was everyone else.

"Late again, as usual." My father grumbled.

I didn't comment as I started eating. Dinner was mostly silent until the end.

"Lily the bus comes to get you at 6:10 tomorrow morning." My mom stated.

I coughed.

"6:10? That's a little early."

She shrugged.

"I don't make the rules."

I rolled my eyes.

"Well is there anyone I should look out for while going to this school? Anyone I shouldn't become friends with?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah no boys." My father said.

My mouth gapped open.

"I'm not a lesbian so you're going to have to revoke that rule." I stated.

He didn't reply.

"One of the Stevenson's perhaps?" I asked.

My mother shrugged.

"We don't know if any of them go to that school."

I nodded.

Okay then.

I guess I would find out tomorrow. As I got up and put my dishes away I asked,

"How long am I grounded?"

"Until Wednesday." My father answered.

I sighed and walked back upstairs to my room. I got my backpack together, brushed my teeth and brushed my thick brown hair. I pulled out my straightener and turned it on.

"Hey mom?" I said, peeking my head from my bedroom.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Can I get my hair cut?" I asked.

She sighed and then I heard her talk to my dad.

"Can you do it yourself or do you need it professional done?" She asked.

"I can do it." I answered.

"Okay." She said and I smiled, closing my door.

I grabbed my scissors and took my wild bangs and, snip. They were short. They now covered my eyes and only my eyes. Just the way I like them, actually. I nodded and took a shower. Once my hair was dry, I straightened it and got into my pjs. By the time I was done with that my parents were already in bed as was Sonya. I snuck over to Jaime's room and saw that he was playing MW3.

"Wanna play?" He asked.

I shrugged and sat down, taking the other remote.

"You ready?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"What about you? Are you afraid?" He asked me.

I shot some random person that we were playing against and shook my head.

"No. Actually I think I'll do good tomorrow."

He smiled and I swallowed.

Let's hope I'm right....

I stayed and played a couple games until Jaime stared yawning.

"Time for you to get some sleep." I said, standing up.

I stretched and then leaned down, kissing him on the top of his head.

"Night J." I said.

"Night Lil." He answered as I walked out.

I walked into my room and plopped on my bed. I stared at my ceiling and then there was a random tapping on my window. I sat up and looked at my window. I huffed and got up, walking over to it. I opened the window and looked around and then down. There was a figure in the dark that was traveling quickly away from the front of my window.

What the heck?

I slowly shut my window and locked it. Who the heck was that and what did they want? I sighed and got back on my bed. I turned my lights out and slowly fell asleep.

Please vote, fan and comment!!