Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)

Sorry it's so short! Enjoy! P.S.------>> There's a pic of Lily's mom, Lacey Brant!!

Chapter 5~ Story To Tell

The rest of my classes went by pretty slowly. Band was amazing. Yes I am a band geek. Biology was....boring. Vet sciences was interesting seeing as how I'm going to be a vet when I graduate. American Lit was easy and now I'm on my way to lunch and then I have two free periods. My classes are easy and most of the kids are friendly. I have Riley in all of my classes and Anjelica only in first period. Am I really going to fight her after school?

I shrugged.

Why not?

I need to practice. And besides she hates me and she pissed me off. I grabbed my food and looked around at the cafeteria. All the tables were filled practically. I sighed and walked past everyone and out the back door which lead to a little eating area outside. No one was out here which I found crazy. It was a beautiful day, why wouldn't anyone be out here? I shrugged and set my tray on the ground. I sat underneath a tree and started to eat and read a book.

"Hey Lils." A familiar voice said.

I rolled my eyes and put my book down.

"Well hello there Riley. What can I do for you?" I asked.

He shrugged and sat down next to me. I stared at him.

"Its RS by the way and at least you didn't-"

I punched him in the arm, stopping him mid-sentence.

"Never mind..." He groaned.

I smiled and started eating my food again.

"So that was quite the performance this morning." He said quietly after a while.

I shrugged.

"She started it. All I did was sit there."

He smiled and nodded.

"When I said find an enemy, I didn't mean Anjelica Thorns." He stated.

I looked at him.

"Why? Is there something wrong with her?"

He shook his head.

"No it's just....she's dangerous. No one has EVER stood up to her like that before. You got balls for doing a move like that." He said, laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"She's a bitch who needs to be taught where her place is."

He nodded.

"Plus she needs a major attitude adjustment."

We both laughed.

"She's also my girlfriend..." He trailed off.

I stopped laughing.

"What?!" I yelled, getting up.

He looked at me.

"Don't worry though. You're right. She does need to be put in her place. Just....be careful? She's very quick and hard to beat."

I stared at him, completely confused.

"Why does it matter whether I get hurt or not? You don't care or like me, remember?"

He sighed but didn't answer. I rolled my eyes.

"Look you take care of your girlfriend and I'll take care of myself. That's how it's always been and I'm not gonna start depending on someone now." I said and turned around, walking towards the woods that surrounded the school.