Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom

Here's chapter 23! Please vote, fan and comment! And help support me in the Watty Awards guys!! Pleasee?!? And enjoy too!! P.S. ----->> There's a picture of Lily's outfit! Cute right?!

Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom

Lily's POV-

I ran to my room and closed my door, locking it. I slid down to the ground and curled into a ball as tears started streaming down my cheeks. I closed my eyes as I tried to force back the memory of the accident. I sobbed as I traveled back to that day.

**FLASH BACK**

"I am so proud of you Lily for that A you got on your test." Tim said, making me smile.

"It looks like all that studying we did last night really paid off huh?" He asked.

I nodded and he smiled, looking at me for a moment. His eyes focused back on the road.

"So where should we go to get lunch?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked out the window.

"Lily when are you going to start talking? You can't stay silent forever you know." He said quietly.

I shrugged again.

"I don't like talking." I answered.

He sighed and shook his head. A comfortable silence fell over us for a while when his phone rang. We both looked at the caller I.D. and say it was my father. He glanced at me and I shook my head no. He let it go to voicemail. Suddenly the car started making strange noises.

"What the-"

"What is that Tim?" I asked.

He looked at the dashboard and slowed down some then sped up. It went away after that.

"I have no idea..." He said.

I sighed and swallowed the lump in my throat. That was scary. Just then his phone rang again. He picked it up.

"Don't answer it!" I said.

He gave me a look.

"Please! He's going to tell us to come home." I said.

He stared at me for a moment and nodded, putting the phone back down. Just then there was a loud honking sound and we both looked forward.

"Oh my god!!" Tim yelled and tried to press on the brakes.

We didn't slow down.

As a matter of fact we sped up and went flying towards the semi-truck in our lane. Right before we hit time seemed to slow down. I watched as Tim unbuckled his seatbelt and jump on top of me. I was lurched forward when we smashed into the semi and heard noises I would never be able to forget. I looked at Tim and screamed.

"Tim!!"

He looked at me from where he was tangled in the wreckage with a sad smile as I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt. I could feel blood dripping down my face but didn't care. I looked down at my buckle and saw it was crushed, my seatbelt stuck. I tried to get out of it but was completely stuck.

"Lily don't ever forget that I love you." He whispered.

My eyes widened to the size of saucers as I tried to escape.

"Tim!! Don't go!!!" I screamed.

He looked at me painfully and closed his eyes.

"Good bye Lils." He whispered and stopped moving.

"Tim?" I cried.

No answer.

"TIM!! Talk to me!!" I screamed.