Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)

Here's chapter 11! I have nothing to say except enjoy and vote, fan and comment!! Thanks! P.S. There's a picture of Rick Stevenson!! ------->>

Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson

"Lily....wake up."

A soothing voice whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes tighter and shook my head, snuggling closer into the warmth that was around me. The voice chuckled.

"Lily come on. Wake up." He whispered.

I opened my eyes and looked up at his face. Riley was looking down at me, a small smile on his face.

"Hi." He whispered.

I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked.

"Three hours. You were tired." He answered.

I nodded and tried to pull away from him. His hold just tightened.

"Riley....let go."

He shook his head and looked at me with a playful glint in his eye.

"Nope you're stuck."

I smiled.

"Well then....I'm hungry." I said randomly.

He chuckled.

"Me too. Come on let's go get some food." He suggested and let go.

I sat up and then got off the bed. I went into the bathroom and gasped at my reflection. I was a mess! My eyes were red and puffy from crying and the clothes I had put on were all messed up.

"What is it?" Riley asked, walking into the bathroom.

"I'm a mess! I can't go anywhere looking like this!" I said, turning around to look at him.

He was smiling.

"What?" I asked.

He smirked at me and I bit my lip. His smirk was sexy....but I wasn't about to admit that to him.

"Get yourself cleaned up then and come downstairs. Starting at nine there's going to be party here." He stated.

I gasped.

"A what?!" I yelled as he walked away.

"A party."

He walked back into the bathroom.

"No way am I going to a party!" I announced.

He frowned.

"Why not?"

I gaped at him.

"I don't go to parties." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

He snorted.

"I doubt that. I bet you've sneaked out at least twice to go to a party that your sister wouldn't let you go to." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

One of my brows shot up.

"A bet huh?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"You remember the last time you bet something on me?" I whispered, walking unbelievably close to him.

His smile slowly dropped and he stared deep into my eyes. His arms fell to his sides as did mine.

"I remember." He whispered back.

"So do you think it's a good idea to do that again?" I asked, smirking at him.