Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts

Well today was.....a very depressing today for me and a bunch of my friends.....at least four relationships ended today at school, one of them being mine and all of them somehow related. Crazy right? Anyway here's an update for this story. May not update as much right now because I'm in somewhat of a bad funk but.....I won't be gone long I promise you that :) Anyway please don't forget to kill that Vote button and comment, comment, comment! Thanks guys!!

Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts

I woke up bright and early. Five in the morning to be exact. I somehow managed to get out of my tangle of sheets and boys and before I walked out of the room, I looked at all four of them, sleeping. I giggled quietly and walked downstairs. I saw that everything was spotless like it was before the party. I walked into the kitchen and saw the coffee pot was on but no breakfast was made. Drake was nowhere in sight so I took it upon myself to make breakfast. I smiled as I got out pans and plates and food. Just then Drake walked into the kitchen.

"Miss Brant you don't need to cook. I can do that for you." He said.

I shook my head.

"No Drake its fine. I would love to cook for myself and the boys as a thank you. Would you like some pancakes?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled.

"No thank you Miss."

I nodded and he left. I cooked pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon, and sausage. As I was stirring the mix for pancakes I saw a stereo system was in the kitchen. I smiled, walked over to it and turned it on. The song Raise Your Glass by Pink was on and I smiled. I continued to stir the pancake mix and eventually I started singing. And dancing.

Let me tell you...it's hard to dance while stirring a bowl of pancake mix.

"So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways, all my underdogs! We will never be, never be, anything but loud and nitty gritty, dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass!" I sang as I stirred the pancake mix and danced around the kitchen.

Toast popped out of the toaster and I spun around, pulled it from the toaster, spun back around and placed it on the pile of toast near the plate of bacon. I poured the pancake mix on the griddle and suddenly the radio was shut off.

I froze where I stood and turned around slowly. All four of the boys stood there, staring at me. I looked down at myself and blushed furiously. I had flour ALL over me. I shrugged to myself and smiled at the boys.

"Good morning." I greeted cheerfully as I turned around and put the pancakes on the plate where I already had a big stack of them.

"You boys hungry? I cooked breakfast." I said and turned back around.

They looked at all the food I cooked and their eyes bulged.

"Did you cook all this?" Blaze asked behind me.

I nodded. "Yep. Drake was going to cook but I told him that I wanted to cook for you boys." I said with a shrug as I started stirring more pancake mix.

Suddenly the plates of food were all taken and I smiled when I saw Blaze, Austin and Dylan take them into the dining room. I turned back around and put the last of the bacon I cooked on the bacon plate, which the guys didn't take. Two big arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I smiled.

"Mmm good morning." Riley whispered, kissing gently up my neck.

I moaned quietly.

"Good morning." I whispered back.