Chapter 33~ Surprise Help

Hey guys look at this!!! An update!! A chapter!!! It's not very long but it's still a chapter....I hope you like it guys and thank you so much for being patient!!! I really, really, really, really, really appreciate it!!! I love you guys so much for being so patient and supportive!! Now enjoy this new chapter!!!

~ mollysue

Chapter 33~ Surprise Help

Lily's POV-

Everything in the bathroom froze. It seemed as if time itself even froze as Riley entered the bathroom.

He stood before us wearing jeans and his leather jacket. His helmet was tucked under his arm and I knew he rode his motorcycle here.

I took a step towards him and his eyes flicked from Finn to me and then back to Finn. I froze where I stood.

"All right Finn. I'm here. You've got what you want now let Lily go." Riley said.

Finn smiled and chuckled to himself.

"No that's not how this works Riley. See let me lay it out like this. You come here thinking your going to save Lily when in reality I kill you, Lily comes with me and we all live happily every after!"

We both stared at Finn as he started laughing. Riley looked over at me and I saw his eyes go to my shoulder. He took a step towards me. Suddenly Finn stopped laughing. He pointed the gun at Riley.

"Not aw aw. Where do you think your going?"

Riley stared at Finn.

"Finn Lily is really hurt. She needs medical attention right away."

Suddenly Finn's phone went off. He answered it but I didn't listen. I stared at Riley as he stared at me. I watched as he silently inched his way closer to me as Finn walked away from us.

"Lily I'm so sorry-"

"Why did you come? He plans on killing you and taking me with him! Go now Riley! Leave while he's distracted. Please." I begged, tears threatening to overflow and a sob ready to rip out of my throat.

He shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you Lily."

The tears started falling down my cheeks and I shook my head.

"You can't die Riley. Leave please." I whispered.

Before Riley could say anything Finn slammed his phone shut and turned towards us.

"Chevy is on her way here." Finn said excitedly.

I chewed on my lip. Finn stared at us for a moment as he thought about what to do with us until Chevy got here.

"Lily go sit over in that corner." Finn commanded, waving his gun to the corner where Rosemary now lay on the tile.

I didn't move. He lunged forward and grabbed ahold of my hair, causing me to let out a short scream. He threw me into the corner next to Rosemary's cold body and I scooted away from her, ignoring the searing pain in my shoulder.

"Little bitch." He mumbled before turning around to face Riley.

As soon as he turned around Riley decked him in the face hard enough to send him flying to the ground. Finn laid on the ground, shocked and probably seeing stars. I saw Riley jump towards the gun. Within seconds Riley was standing over Finn, gun cocked and aimed at his chest.

"Move and I kill you." Riley growled.

Just then I saw the door open behind him. Before I could say anything to Riley, the new arrival had a gun pointed at his head.

"Drop it R.S. or your girlfriend gets it."

I swallowed hard as Riley sighed and dropped the gun to the ground. Finn crawled over to it and picked it up, getting himself up. Chevy walked forward into the light with the gun still pressed against Riley's head.

"Chevy. Nice seeing you again. Where's the boy toy Jean? I woulda thought he'd be here too. He follows you around like a lost puppy." Riley growled.

Chevy pressed the gun against Riley's head a little harder.

"Shut up Stevenson or I'll blow your brains out all over the tile."

Riley tsked at Chevy.

"Oh Chevs you wouldn't do that to me would you?"

She was silent.

"Okay enough of this!" Finn yelled, finally interrupting them.

"Game's up Finn. This will all be over within a matter of seconds. The cops will have you in hand cuffs as well as your brother, Chevy and Lily's parents. I hope your excited about spending the rest of your life in a prison cell." Riley said confidently.

Finn chuckled.

"Your right about the first part Riley. But I'm not going to prison."

Everything seemed to turn into slow motion just then. Finn pulled up his gun and aimed it right at Riley's chest. I screamed and covered my eyes.

The shot rang in my ears.

Then everything fell silent.

I could hear deep breathing.

Birds chirping outside happily, oblivious to the death and torment going on in this living hell.

I was afraid to open my eyes.

Afraid to see Riley's dead body lying on the dirty tile floor.

Pale and cold...

I slowly opened my eyes. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Lying on the ground wasn't Riley but Finn, cradling his arm.

I looked towards the only other person in the room with a gun. I was expecting to see Chevy standing there but was shocked to see the complete opposite.

Blaze stood there wearing a skirt, tank top, jean jacket and heels, holding a blonde wig in one hand and the gun in the other. It would've been a funny sight if we weren't in the current situation.

He looked at Riley who was down on the ground with his hands over his head.

"Come on bro. I told you I'm not gonna let you die until you tell her yourself."

I shakily stood up, using the wall as a crutch. My knees were wobbly underneath me as I watched as Riley stood up.

"Thanks for the warning before you almost shot my head off."

Blaze chuckled at Riley and I watched them do the man hug thing. I just stood there, leaning on the wall, hopelessly confused as to what just happened. That's when Riley noticed me. Riley and Blaze both turned towards me but before they could get to me, my legs gave way from underneath me and I passed out.