Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!

Okay I know everyone was expecting a chapter and I'm sorry but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am entering this story into the WATTY AWARDS!!! This is my FIRST TIME entering a story into the WATTY AWARDS soooooo can you guys help me out???? I want to at least TRY to win......PLEASE??? If I could at least get CLOSE to winning I would be SO HAPPY......So do you guys think you could help me out? Anyway you can! Let your friends know about this story, tell people about it, anything! I really, super want this! Let's see if we can do this! BUT I need your help! I can't do this without you lovely readers, fanners, commenters and voters!! I need you guys!! So.....please help? This is really important to me since this is my FIRST TIME entering the Watty Awards. And I'm super excited!! I think we can do this!! I hope you agree!! Just kill that vote button and comment, comment, comment!! I promise there will be more updates on my other stories too!! And this one will have more updates as well.....anyway, please help me guys! And if you don't I guess that's fine too. I mean I'll be really sad but.....I won't give up. I'll just try again and again. Anyway, next chapter for this story will most likely be tomorrow. I hope all y'all are enjoying this story so far and I really hope you'll help me in my goal of trying to win the Watty Awards!!! Thank you guys so much and I love you all for supporting me and my stories!!