Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)

Okay guys I am so sorry I havent updated anything in forever!!! Ive been super busy!! Anyway please vote, fan, comment and share!! Help me with the WATTY AWARDS GUYSSS!! PLEASE?! And Thanks For Being So Patient Guys!! I Love All Of You Who Havent Given Up On Me! Thanks :)

Xoxo~ mollysue

P.S.~ There's a pic of Finn!!! ------>>>

Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe

Riley's POV-

I heard Finn's car rumble as he sped out of my driveway. I ran as fast as I could possibly run into the garage, jumping into my racing car. My insides were going insane as I feared that I'd be too late to save Lily.

Or at least try to.

I pulled out of the driveway, flooring it. My eyes immediately found Finn's car driving slowly on Main St. and I chased after him. My mind raced as Finn sped up, taking a sharp turn to the right. I turned, almost missing it. I growled in frustration.

Focus Riley.

Finn took another sharp turn to the right this time again, leading us down a tiny alley. I followed, my bumper kissing his rear bumper. I looked through the back window of Finn's car as best as I could and saw two heads in the front.

Where's Lily?

The thought left my mind as the driver looked up into the rearview mirror and I growled.

Richard.

My own brother helped Finn kidnap Lily.

My own flesh and blood.

I pressed harder on the pedal to rear end Finn's car when suddenly my phone went off. I ignored it and continued chasing Finn and Rick. We pulled out of the alleyway before I could hit his rear bumper and into an intersection, turning left. I dodged a few oncoming cars and continued following them when my phone started ringing again.

"Not now!" I yelled at my phone.

It continued to ring and I snatched it from the dashboard. I flipped open the phone, glancing up at the road but it was already too late.

Lily's POV-

I bumped my head against the side of the trunk with a thud.

"Damn it." I mumbled.

I continued to move around as Rick turned left and right. I looked around the inside of the trunk frantically, looking for a hole, something that I could look outside with. Just then I got an idea. I looked around for the crowbar I found earlier, wrapping my smooth fingers around it. I placed the blunt edge against the back of where the tail light was, near my head and started hitting it. It popped out after a few hard hits and I watched outside. Riley was hot on our tail in his race car. I watched his face contort into one of frustration and he leaned forward as we turned right. I felt an odd sense of deja vu and then I saw what he was reaching for;

his cell phone.

My mouth went dry as I opened my mouth, to yell no, get his attention, something but I was too late. I watched in horror as Riley looked up from his phone, completely missing the turn. He went straight through an intersection hitting a semi-truck head on. I screamed Riley's name as tears started falling down my face. We made a sharp turn right and then Riley was gone. I continued screaming and crying until my throat went raw and I had no more tears to cry. We had slowed down tremendously now so I curled up into a tight ball and sat there, completely numb. After sometime we stopped. I heard them get out and the trunk was opened, letting the light I once loved enter the trunk. I just laid there, oblivious to everything around me until Finn grabbed ahold of my arm and yanked me to my feet. I stood there, staring into space until Finn clapped his hands in front of my face.