Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes

Sorry I haven't updated this in a long time!! I've had writers block :/ Evil little thing....Anyway please enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry it's so short!! Also please support this story in the Watty Awards guys. If you could, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again guys!!

xoxo mollysue

Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes

Rick's POV-

I walked to my car as fast as possible, needing to get away from here.

That little bitch.

She was snooping through my stuff and found out. She knows I've been in contact with Finn, telling him everything that's been happening around here.... I quickly got in my car and drove as fast as I could away from the house, away from them. I drove to the only place I knew I'd be safe. I stopped at a gas station before pulling into the parking lot of the Bay Point Resort. I quickly went inside and jogged to the elevator, going to the eighth floor. I went straight to room 840A and went inside. Chevy and Finn were sitting together on a bed talking quietly. They looked towards the door when I closed it.

"Rick. What the hell are you doing here?" Finn asked, standing up.

I saw anger enter his eyes and I looked away.

"They know."

"Excuse me?" Finn said.

"Lily found out that I've been in contact with you and she told Riley. They know what's going on." I said quietly.

I waited for him to blow up, knowing it was going to happen. Suddenly he yelled, turning to the side and flipping the table over, his breathing came out as heavy pants.

"How'd she find out?" He growled.

I shrugged.

"She said she had a nightmare and was walking around the house and got lost. I found her in my room looking through my phone." I explained.

Finn started pacing the room, his face red.

"That girl is too smart for her own good. As soon as I have her...."

A creepy smile formed on his face that caused even me, his best friend, to shiver in fear.

"What are we going to do?" Chevy asked.

I sat next to her on the bed and Finn stopped pacing the room, looking at us both.

"We're sticking with the plan." He said.

Chevy and I both opened our mouths to object but he held up his hand.

"We are sticking to the plan." He growled, leaving no room for argument.

Neither of us said anything to him as he sat on a chair in front of us.

"We are going to do exactly everything according to plan. They're going to think that I'm going to change everything and we'll surprise them." He said, grinning wickedly.

Chevy smiled an identical smile and I faked one identical to theirs. I nodded slowly and stood up.

"Good well I'll just be going back then..." I mumbled, walking to the door.

I jumped when someone's hand gripped my arm. I turned around and looked into the eyes of Finn. His blue eyes were the scariest thing about him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Back to the house." I mumbled.

He shook his head.

"No. If you go back then they'll ask what's going on and then...."