Chapter 29~ News

hey guys guess what??? I finally have a chapter to upload for you guys!! Please help me in the Watty Awards!! Support me? I'd really appreciate it guys. Soooo much. Just hit that vote button over there ----->> or leave a comment down there vvvv or press the fan button up there ^^^ lol. Or just enjoy this chapter. Thanks guys soooo much for being soooo patient!! Love all of you!!

-xoxo mollysue

Chapter 29~ News

Riley's POV~

Nothing.

That's all I heard.

That's all I felt.

But my thoughts were running ramped as I tried to figure out what happened. I opened my eyes and saw debris blurred everywhere. My vision focused in and out continuously so I shook my head, trying to clear it. Finally I was able to focus on my surroundings. My eyes widened as I looked around at the accident.

It was a total disaster.

I'm surprised I'm even alive.

I could see the driver in the semi. He was still in his seat, slumped over. I leaned over to unbuckle my seatbelt to find it smashed from the middle counsel. I started pulling at the belt when a nasty order hit my nostrils.

I froze.

Gas.

I tried to lean out the door, which was no longer there but the seatbelt restricted me from moving. I swallowed hard. I heard sirens in the distance.

Good.

Someone called the cops. I continued trying I escape my seatbelt. People started crowding around both I and the man in the semi. I looked over at the semi and that's when I saw it.

Fire.

My eyes widened.

Gas was leaking from my car and there was a fire not eight feet away from me. I worked at the seatbelt faster. I heard yelling around me, a familiar voice breaking through the rest.

"Riley?"

I turned to the passenger side of the car and saw Blaze.

"Blaze get away from the car!" I yelled.

He leaned inside and started tugging on the seatbelt.

"Shit. It's jammed." He growled.

I pushed him.

"Go before the car blows up." I said.

He shook his head.

"No! I'm helping you out of here. Now!"

Before I could say anything there was a deafening explosion, shaking the earth beneath us. My ears were ringing as I looked around, trying to find what blew up and where it was located. I didn't have to look for too long because once the smoke cleared from in front of me, I saw it.

The semi truck.

I was frozen in my seat, completely speechless.

"We have to get out of here. Now." Blaze growled.

We both started working at my seatbelt quickly but I gave up after a few minutes. I could feel the flames on my back as they moved towards my car. I looked at Blaze hopelessly.

"Promise me something!" I yelled over the roar of the fire next to us.

He nodded.

"If I don't get out of here...find Lily and tell her I...I'm sorry. And I love her."