Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?

Wellllll here's an update like I promised!! Please enjoy and don't forget to vote, fan and comment!! Please help support me in the Watty Awards guys!! Pleeeeeease?!?! I'd really appreciate it!!!

Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?

Sonya's POV-

I sat on the edge of Rick's bed, listening to his story in utter horror. He told me about how he tried kidnapping my sister and got in a big fight, stabbing Riley in the leg, and then how he tried to get in contact with him after they left him beat up in the woods. After he told me everything I just sat there.

Frozen.

Shocked.

"Sonya? Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded robotically. Suddenly I stood up. I need to stop my thoughts before they get worse.

"Sonya sit back down. Calm down." Rick whispered.

I shook my head as images of what Finn did to me ran through my mind. I looked at Rick and saw a slight glint in his eyes just like the one in Finn's. It was lust.

"Rick?" I whispered.

"Yes?" He said thickly.

Ice flooded my veins.

"Is there something wrong babe?" He asked, walking up to me and putting his hands on my arms and rubbing up and down.

I didn't answer.

"Come and sit down." He whispered.

I didn't say anything as he guided me to his bed. I was completely frozen and in shock. He started to lean in to kiss me and that's when I lost it.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I screamed.

Rick's expression became a mad one.

"Come on! Before all this happened you said you wanted it, wanted me! What changed?" He yelled.

I curled in a ball on his bed and started hyperventilating. Suddenly someone was knocking on the door.

"Sonya?" Lily's voice said.

I didn't move. I couldn't.

"Open the door Rick!" A male voice growled.

Someone started banging on the door.

"Go away we're fine we just had a misunderst-"

Before Rick could finish his sentence, the door was kicked in and their stood Blaze and Lily. Lily ran towards me.

"Come on get up Sonya. To my room." She whispered.

I shook my head, unable to move.

"No she's fine. We were just talking and had a misunderstanding. Now would you get out?" Rick said.

I looked up and saw Lily look at Blaze for help.

"Lily....." Blaze whispered.

He looked at her helplessly and shrugged. Then he turned towards me.

"Is that true pumpkin?" Blaze whispered, staring straight into my eyes.

I wanted to lie, tell him yes....I nodded yes.

"Tell me Sonya." He whispered quietly.

I swallowed hard and looked away from his strong gaze.

"Tell the truth Sonya." He whispered.

I bit my lip.

"No that's not what happened." I whispered.

I could feel all three of their gazes on me. Rick looked pissed off, Lily looked upset and Blaze looked extremely pissed off. I bit my lip harder, wishing I could disappear.