Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?

Hey everyone!! Please support me in the Watty Awards still??? Lol kill that vote button guys!! Just....blow it up!! Thanks!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?

Lily's POV-

"Please Riley. We can try it please." I begged.

"No Lily. I'm not putting you in any type of danger." He growled again.

I huffed. I've been trying to reason with him for over an hour now and he wouldn't even listen to me.

"You know what? You are so fucking stubborn! You're not even listening to me!" I yelled.

He brushed his fingers through his hair.

"And neither are you! Lily you are not using yourself as bait for Finn. It's not going to happen!" He yelled.

I glared at him.

"Fine." I mumbled and stormed out of his room, slamming the door.

I went across the hall to my room and slammed the door. I sighed and took a couple deep breaths to calm down. That boy is so....ugh! Stubborn ass. I growled and pounded my fist against the wall a few times until it hurt. By the time that happened my fist was bleeding. Well that's satisfying. I growled and threw my door open.

"Sonya!!" I screamed.

I heard running footsteps and the pain from my fist started to hit me as blood started dripping onto the tiled floor. Sonya and Blaze appeared in front of me and Sonya gasped.

"What the hell happened to your hand?" She asked.

I just shook my head and walked into my room. They followed and I went into the bathroom. Sonya washed and wrapped my hand in gauze and then rewrapped it with a wrap when Blaze appeared in the bathroom doorway.

"Did you make that hole in the wall?" Blaze asked, pointing over his back.

My brows furrowed together as I stood up and walked out of the bathroom. Right next to the door was a small hole the size of my fist. There was blood around the hole and in it.

"Well that's not sanitary." I mumbled.

Blaze snorted.

"Damn girl your one feisty little one."

I rolled my eyes and waved my bad fist around.

"It's whatever. But your homeboy over there is the biggest stubborn ass in the world!" I yelled the last part.

"Whatever!" Riley's voice came from inside his room.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Well Lily there's a race tonight if you wanna come and then a party afterwards here. Since Riley's racing tonight."

I looked at Blaze in surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you? He has a race tonight. I do too."

I turned towards Riley's door and shook my head no.

"He didn't tell me..." I said quietly.

Blaze shrugged and put his hand on my shoulder.

"It must've slipped his mind. So you coming?" He asked.

I bit my lip. Why didn't he tell me? I felt sad that he was keeping things from me. What else hasn't he told me?

"Sure I guess." I whispered.

He smiled and so did Sonya.

"Great. Well I better be getting ready. Gotta be there in an hour." He said.