Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)

Here's chapter 13!! I hope y'all like it!!! And don't forget to support me for the Watty Awards and to kill that Vote Button!!! Thanks guys!! I really appreciate everything!! I Love You Guys!! P.S. There's a Picture of Austin!! The Oldest Twin!! ------->>>

Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat??

"Riley?" I whispered in the middle of the third song.

"Yes Lily?" He whispered back.

"When can we go back?" I asked.

He sighed. Suddenly the song Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith came on. He pulled me closer and started singing in my ear. I giggled.

"You know the words to this song?"

He nodded with a smile on his face and I stared at him.

"Look at that. He doesn't have a bad taste in music after all."

He smiled and kept singing the words. After the song, we were staring into each other's eyes, super close. Every inch of my skin was touching his and yet, I didn't feel close enough. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his hair. His hands fell from my waist to my hips and he pulled me closer. He leaned forward and kissed me gently, in front of everyone. I could hear gasps and whispers around us but I didn't care. As Riley slipped his tongue into my mouth, the only thing I focused on was him and me, here and now, making out in the middle of a dance floor, in a huge house, against both of our parents' wishes. He moaned quietly and pulled me closer so that there was literally no space in between us. His hands slid a little lower on my hips and I pulled away, giggling.

"Watch your hands speed racer, I'm ticklish." I whispered.

He chuckled and laid his forehead against mine. He closed his eyes.

"This is the happiest I've been in awhile." He whispered.

I pulled away and stared at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

Suddenly we both looked around and found that almost everyone was staring at us. My cheeks flushed bright red and he smiled.

"Woot woot get 'em Riley!" Blaze yelled.

Everyone laughed and people's conversations started up again.

"Wow that's embarrassing." I whispered.

He smiled.

"You may want to get used to it girl. Around here, there's no such thing as privacy."

I groaned at his statement and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He laughed his booming laugh, making me smile.

"Come on, let's get something to drink." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the kitchen.

I saw Blaze, Austin and Dylan were in the kitchen, by themselves, about to take shots.

"Hey! Just in time." Blaze said placing a shot and a lemon slice in front of Riley and me.

I shook my head and turned my nose up at the shot.

"What? You don't do shots?" Blaze asked.

I could see another challenge coming on with this one.

"No it's just the first and last time I ever did shots was....a horrible sight. And believe me, I do not want to go and worship the porcelain throne again."

They all burst out laughing and Riley stared at me.

"Don't ask. Blame Sonya." I stated, laughing to myself at the memory.