Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)

Here's chapter 2....how y'all liking this story so far?! I hope its good....and im kinda giving you guys pictures of the characters from order of appearance and importance.....anyway there's Lily's younger brother, Jaime! ------>>

Chapter 2~ The Game Plan

"Lily!!"

I groaned at Sonya.

"Go away jerk!!" I yelled, half asleep still.

I heard her snicker and groaned.

"Come on Lily." My father's voice rang out.

I sighed and looked towards my door. Why was everyone watching me? I just woke up for goodness sake!!

"Why is everyone at my door?!" I yelled.

They all smiled except Jaime who looked at me gravely. A bad feeling entered the pit of my stomach.

"Your father and I thought about the conversation at dinner and decided something." My mother answered.

I waited for my mom to continue.

"Seeing as how you don't know how to respect your elders you won't be going to school with Sonya tomorrow."

I was about to smile when my mother said,

"You'll be going to the highschool for troubled teens and delinquents."

I froze.

"What?! Do you want me to get stabbed or something?? Are you trying to kill me?!" I yelled.

My father inhaled loudly.

"Young lady I think its best you keep your mouth shut and just get up and get ready for the day."

My mother nodded, agreeing with him.

"Rise and shine!" She yelled as she walked down stairs with my father.

Sonya and Jaime were left in my door way. Sonya with a huge, evil grin stretching across her face and Jaime was looking at his feet sadly. I glared at my older sister.

"Get away from me." I mumbled.

She smiled at me once more and skipped away. This is all Rick's fault!!

"Hey Lily....everything will be okay. I did some research on the school this morning and the death rate there is only 4 people every two months. You'll be fine."

I smiled sadly at my little brother. I knew he was trying to cheer me up but he couldn't. Sadly.

"Plus, since you skipped a grade, it's your senior year, which means you only have to go there for a year."

I nodded. Most likely I'll be the only 16 year old senior there....

"Thanks J. Go play your video games for one last day before you get swamped with homework at your new school." I joked.

He smiled but shook his head no.

"Lily..." He said as he entered my room, closing my door.

"I have a really good idea but....I'm not sure if it's really a good idea but...I think you should do it."

I looked at him confused.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

He smiled his evil, nerdy smile and I knew this was going to be good.

"Mom and dad think you're a child delinquent right...?"

I nodded for him to go on.

"Well maybe you should prove to them that you are."

I stared at him.

"You mean....turning into a badass?" I clarified, making sure I heard him right.

He nodded.

"Me? A delinquent? You're funny Jaime." I said.

He looked at me seriously.

"Seriously Lily. You could do so much. Get in fights, talk back, let out all of your anger and no one would question it."

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Jaime, that's the problem. I can't do any of that. I've never been in a physical fight in my life."

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Queens, New York. Three years ago with Anjelica Rhodes."

I stared at him with wide eyes.

"And if I remember correctly you kicked her butt too."

I sighed and plopped on my bed, grabbing a pillow. Jaime plopped in my rolly chair and looked at me.

"You could totally do it Lily. All you have to do is change your appearance. Your attitude is already bitchy enough so there's not much to work on there and you have to get some muscle but after that you'll be a great bad ass."

I looked at him.

"Bub you are a genius."

He smiled smugly.

"I know. Now come on! Get dressed so we can get you some new clothes. Your normal ones won't give off the delinquent impression." He stated as he jumped from the chair and bolted from my room.

I sighed and got up, putting on skinny jeans and a ratty, old t-shirt. I slipped on my shoes and threw my uncombed hair in a messy bun. I honestly didn't care what I looked like at the moment. I snuck quietly down stairs with Jaime right behind me. I was still grounded you see so I wasn't allowed to go anywhere. I snuck into the kitchen and tiptoed to the front door. I grabbed my keys off the king ring and quietly opened the door. I flinched as it squeaked open.

"Jaime is that you?" My mother's voice yelled from the family room.

I could hear the TV going and my sister and dad laughing at something.

"Uh yeah mom I'm going outside to enjoy the sun." He yelled back.

"Okay." She answered as she turned the TV up more.

Jaime and I looked at each other and smiled evilly. We walked out the front door and got into my car. An old, beat up Mustang that I've been fixing. I started the car, pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the mall. Jaime and I highfived.

"Wait! It's knuckle bump not high five." I corrected.

He smiled and knuckle bumped me. I smiled and continued driving. This was going to be fun.

Hope you enjoyed it! Please vote, fan and comment! And I'll upload my other stories as soon as possible!!

Adult Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें