Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)

Well here's chapter 10!! Over there I am posting the picture of Riley Stevenson. I haven't been doing that and I'm sorry but....anyway please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote, fan and comment! Thanks!!

Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions...

"Are there any towel stores around here?" I asked, getting back on the road.

I hadn't done anything about his head but I was about to.

"Right there." Riley said, pointing to the left.

I pulled into the drive and quickly got out.

"I'll be back." I yelled as I ran inside.

I went straight to the bathing suits, found my size and bought one I liked. I went into the bathroom and quickly put the top on, keeping my shirt off. I walked outside and got in the truck.

"Come here." I demanded to Riley.

He leaned over and I tied my shirt around his head. I put my leather jacket and bra next to me on the seat, started the truck and drove off. I glanced over at him and saw he was pale. His eyes flicked to my bra on the seat and I blushed.

"That way, to the bridge." He said.

I headed for the bridge, not saying anything.

"What the hell am I going to say to my parents...." I whispered.

Riley was staring at me. I sighed.

"What am I talking about? They won't even notice I'm gone." I whispered.

Riley grabbed ahold of my hand and squeezed gently. We were silent. Five minutes later we crossed over the bridge.

"Now head for the coast of the island."

I looked at him but followed his directions.

"So what was Finn talking about back there?" I asked quietly.

He sighed.

"Finn works with some bad people Lily. He's on so many drugs. He sells 'em. And he works with woman trafficking."

I gasped.

"Or he used to. He says he doesn't anymore. Whatever he was talking about back there....it sounds like he paid money....for you."

I stared straight ahead, trying not to fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

"My parents sold me." I whispered.

Riley grabbed my hand.

"You don't know that Lily."

"That's why they've been treating me the way they have been. They thought I would be gone by now so they were pissed off." I whispered.

"Lily look out!!" Austin yelled.

I looked up and swerved to the right, nearly missing another car.

"Idiot!" The other driver yelled.

I flicked him off.

"Asshole." I muttered.

I could feel Riley's eyes on me and I glanced at him.

"What?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"I told you, you don't take shit from anyone."

I sighed and shook my head. Eventually, Riley had given up sitting up and was laying down on the seat, his head in my lap. He stared up at me as I drove.