Chapter 20~ Plans?

Sooooo I'm finally posting a chapter!! I'm sorry it's taken me soooooooo long to upload this story. I had writers block and had no idea where I wanted to go with this and now I have an idea. Lol so anyway hope you enjoy this chapter! Annnnnd don't forget to vote, fan and comment! And there's one more thing I was gonna say but forgot.....oh! Sorry that the chapter's kinda, somewhat....short. And alsooooo beware of the POV change ;D enjoy!!

Chapter 20~ Plans?

Lily's POV~

I woke up with the warmth of someone pressed against my back. I smiled; knowing exactly who I would see behind me when I turned around. I spun in his arms and saw Riley was already awake, his eyes glued on me.

"Good morning Lils. How'd you sleep?" He whispered.

I smiled and was about to speak when he slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Don't be too loud. Everyone's still sleeping since its only six in the morning." He whispered.

My eyes bulged and he took his hand off of my mouth. Its six in the morning?!

"It's only six?" I whisper yelled.

He nodded.

"Okay....well I slept good. You?" I answered.

He smiled.

"Fantastic." He whispered.

I smiled.

"So.....what should we do?" He whispered.

I shrugged.

Hm...

I jumped up and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He whisper yelled.

I smiled.

"To get some clothes and go for a walk on the beach. You coming?" I asked.

He smiled and stumbled out of bed, running to his dresser to get clothes. I walked out of the room and across the hall, opening my bedroom door as quietly as possible. I tiptoed inside to my dresser, keeping my eyes on my brother and sister, making sure not to wake them. I quickly but carefully opened my dresser, pulling out random clothes and putting them on. I grabbed a pair of flip flops from the closet and ran silently into the hallway, closing the door. Instead of stopping, I continued moving backwards until I ran into someone.

"Sorry." I apologized before turning around to see Riley standing there.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on klutz, to the beach." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the stairs.

Once we got to the beach, the sun was rising and the waves were in full motion. I smiled as I looked down at my feet, my toes buried in the sand. I ended up leaving my flip flops on the porch. I looked over at Riley and found him watching me. I blushed and he grabbed my hand. I smiled.

"So how are you Lily?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I'm fine. I..."

I bit my lip.

"You what?" He asked.

I sighed.

"I think we should try to find Finn." I whispered.

Riley stopped walking, causing me to stop.

"What? Why?" He asked.

I looked down at my feet and sighed again. Why did I bring this up?

"I've been thinking about this Riley and well....he's already harmed my sister and my brother. He hurt you. If we could find him, then maybe we could find the people who started this whole thing and get him, my parents and anyone else involved in jail. I don't want anyone else getting hurt." I answered.