35. Not Enough

Joohyun

There is a delicious soreness coursing through my body. I've been practically mauled, thoroughly spent and satiated to the inner core of my bones. So much so that I feel myself drifting off into nothingness, a void full of pleasure and its after effects.

Seokjin was a beast the whole day. A gentle handsome beast. Just like all the times I slept with him, he successfully rendered me incapable to remember where I began and when I lasted. I honestly lost count on how many times he made me come, loudly, passionately and indefinitely. 

I'm wide awake but I let myself enjoy the calming peace which has drifted over me, keeping my eyes closed and my breathing soft. I feel the warm cotton sheets beneath me and around me, my whole being tingling even after all the wicked things he did to my body a few hours ago.

After everything that happened, I slipped into an unconscious slumber and woke up to the muted sounds of shower water running in the attached bathroom. I guess he woke up a few minutes earlier than me.

I slowly stretch my body and turn around leisurely in the bed, with no definite position in mind. My legs were peeking out of the sheets and I happened to glance at the big purple marks adorning my calves, inner thighs and feet.

I widen my eyes in surprise. Maybe I was far too gone in my pleasure that I didn't notice his mode of affection showered on me in my most vulnerable stage. I lazily smile when I slowly feel the other places where he bit me so harshly, laving it all off with his kisses and desire.

I want to eat him.

My thoughts get interrupted when the bathroom door opens and out comes my husband in nothing but white fluffy towel draped loosely around his waist.

Now, I've read this sight in countless novels in my teens and adult life. But no one could have prepared me for this in real life.

His hair was dripping with heavy drops of water, sliding down his chest and abs, trailing down to the area under his towel. He was walking towards me.

He looked beautiful, a delicious sin. 

As usual, he didn't speak much. He just looked at me, his gaze was silent and dark.

Will I ever get enough of it?

I was thrown out of my thoughts when I felt the sheets around me move. He apparently tugged them off of me, rendering me wholely naked in front of him. When did he do that?

He stood over me, while I sat on the bed like a lamb waiting for its slaughter.

"Wha—?" I was surprised. He slid his left hand over my neck and slowly caressed the pulse point there with his thumb. His other hand sneaked over my waist and he pulled me flush towards him.

By now, the sheet around me was gone and bunched up at my waist. He was breathing hard. He leaned down and kissed the place between my neck and shoulder, sucking it harshly.

I shuddered and grabbed his arm, moving it all the way up to his neck. He grabbed my hair and angled my neck to his convenience, moving his lips torturously over my skin. His kisses were hot over me as he proceeded towards my throat and bit it without remorse.

I gasped. "Wai—" That hurt. I clutched the hair at the back of his head and pulled him away from my neck. "Stop it—"

His arm was like a vice around me, tight and unrelenting and his head barely budged from my neck. He was rough in his kisses and, right now, it was suffocating me. As much as I loved being possessed by him, my body can't take anymore. It was well spent and thoroughly bruised that I couldn't take anymore of his harsh loving at the moment.