4. Stupid

Joohyun

This is crazy.

I never asked for this.

This handsome, alluring man with every possible falicitations wrapped around his little finger, worshipping my body with utmost greed was something I never imagined in my wildest dreams.

His hands roaming all over my body, coaxing undulating pleasures from every crevice of my being. I'm going mad with frenzy.

Girls like me must be an everyday conquest for him. He wouldn't have to do anything to have them. A few sweet words, a smile to kill for and endless charm oozing from that personality, anyone would be putty before him.

He didn't have to try that hard for me though.

By the time, I was pressed flush against his body and having my neck assaulted by his lips, I was already far gone. My mind was drowning in lust and I wanted more from him.

The moment I moaned at the pleasurable sensations coursing through me, it was Seokjin's mission to make me undone. I was breathing heavily, trying to get my bearings. Alas, I didn't have the liberty to.

He pressed me against the railing, his hand cupping my ass and lips mere centimetres apart from my mouth.

"I want you." Was all he said before he hauled me in his arms and strode off from the balcony.

I was too weak to protest, not that I wanted to.

I was slightly horrified that people might watch us, embraced like this. But Seokjin quelled my fears, when he took a turn and made way for the long corridor adjoining a number of suites and luxury rooms. It looked like a VIP lounge. Exclusive for the patrons involved.

I'm seriously out of my mind.

Once we were in the vicinity of the suite lobby, I was put down, grabbed by the waist and slammed on the nearby wall. All for Seokjin to continue his harsh kisses on my neck.

Why the neck?

I was too into it to question him anyway. Not that he was disappointing me.

Not in the least bit. No.

His hands were roving all over me. My legs were wrapped around his waist. My hands, all around his neck.

Everything was hot.

I needed him.

I didn't take much of my surroundings, other than the fact that it was bathed in luxury and finesse. I was in a beautiful suite room before I could comprehend anything anymore.

If the lounge was anything princely, this suite was nothing less royalty.

I was in the middle of it, feverish hot and breathing like a mad woman.

Seokjin let me down, holding me still when I slightly stumbled. I was standing there, helpless and shaking with need.

He took a few steps back, not letting his eyes off of me. I saw him click the lock, a final testament to our privacy.