31. Skin Deep

Hoseok

Most of my mornings are spent in groaning and stretching, right after I leave my bed. Today seems like an exception, though.

I turn my head to the side and see the flawless back of my companion lying beside on the four poster bed in my bedroom.

God, she was amazing.

A whole night of sex, wine and drugs really made her pussy and mouth loose enough to spill a whole lot of beans, most of which were related to her personal life. At this point, I know that she had multiple affairs with her house staff because her husband couldn't satisfy her. I also know that she was a stripper in her college days and acted as an escort to rich old men. That was when she got her hold on Lee Hyun and pretty much convinced him to marry her. The old fart being a pervert that he was, saw this as an opportunity but couldn't fulfill her needs as she wanted to.

I know pretty much everything about her now. But that's not why I brought her here on my bed.

I wanted information and she was the perfect person to trap.

I turn fully towards her and pull her to my side to make her face me. She was sleeping.

Smooth skin, fresh face and wildly hot in bed.

Too bad she was married.

I hover over her and start leaving open mouthed kisses on her neck and collarbones. Soon, she starts groaning, partly in pleasure and part in annoyance for having her sleep disturbed. That doesn't deter me and I continue laving my tongue all the way down to her stomach till she is moaning beneath me.

"No..Hoseok. I'm tired." She moans lazily but doesn't stop her hands from roaming on my shoulders and clutching my hair. I smirk and grab her legs, paying no heed to her pathetic lies.

"Not till you say what your scum of a husband is been upto these days, sweetheart." I say huskily and dive down to capture her lips with mine in a ferocious kiss. She responds back equally and I can feel her wetness as she grinds herself against me. It's obvious she's horny and wants me to ravish her again, just like I did last night but her mock deference almost makes me laugh.

I pull her straight under me till her centre is in contact with my hard on and I swiftly push into her. She lets out a silent gasp and clutches the sheet beside her head.

"Come on." I say as I push into her. "Say it." More harder.

She is gasping with each thrust and can barely formulate any words. I ram into her without giving her a chance to breath and soon she is moaning and writhing helplessly beneath me, screaming out my name and a whole lot of obscenities like a whore.

This is great. I'm in control now.

I suddenly slow down my movements and she desperately tries clinging onto me.

"What..? No.. no.. don't stop. Fuck..please.."

She is rocking her hips against me to reach her orgasm but both of us know it's not going to be that intense unless I do something about it.

I grab her throat and squeeze it tightly while I ram into her once. She looks crazy now. At this point she can even kill her husband if I tell her to.

I hover my mouth over hers and whisper quietly, "Why is your husband up mine and Seokjin's ass, Yoona? What are they planning against us?"

She is hot mess of hormones under me and I thrust into her again and again without giving her time to think. Just when I feel she is close, I slow myself again.