1. Show time

Seokjin

I never knew what it was to not have what I want. I always knew that if I set my mind onto anything, I have it.

By hook or by crook.

Not a chance I'd compromise.

My father once told me that people like me were insufferable. We don't know when to stop. Our greed burns like a lapping fire within ourselves till we don't know when it has consumed us and swallowed us whole. Personally, I don't mind playing with that fire. Unlike those 'insufferable fools' my father strongly hates, I tend to gamble with that fire. The object of my greed.

Is it fulfilling for me?

Is it all-consuming?

Satisfying to the core?

I weigh the options. The pros and cons.

Whether it gets to me? Is it challenging enough to take over it?

I analyse the many possibilities. The minute constituents that participate in the way of possessing it.

Then...

I charge ahead.

Into the course of my need. Like a hot blazing path. An adventure in my mind. With a promise to destruct, control and fucking ravish it.

And I succeed.

Every fucking time.

Shit gets to my head. That fucking euphoria of being victorious and undefeated. That top of the world feeling. That's part of the reason I'm here in this dank club, drinking and sniffing coke to my heart's content.

The music blares unusually loud in the background and the soft feel of the leather chair squeaking under me is adding to my fun because of this hot blonde giving me a lap dance so enthusiastically.

The drugs have made it to my brain and I'm totally revelling in it. Half naked bodies grinding and fucking each other, drinks being passed carelessly, cocaine shots going off.

I live for this shit.

I can practically smell sex in the air.

Sensing my mood, the blondie on my lap starts kissing my neck with a purpose in her mind. Her lips are plump and sticky with gloss. She wants me.

Her kisses trail from my neck to the other side of my jaw, a little close to my lips when I grab her neck, her smooth tresses silky to my touch, and make her look into my eyes. The glare I give must have made it clear to her.

No kissing on the mouth.

She gulps visibly, obviously nerved, but tries her best to smirk it off with a seductive lick to her lips.

"What's your name?" I ask, amused.

"Soojin," she whispers in my ear. Her voice is velvety. Smooth.

"Do I stand a chance?" Her fingers splay on my chest, playing with the metal chain around my neck. Her eyes are drunken haze, full of sensual promises if I choose to take her to my bed. I lazily scan her body which is dressed in nothing but a bold red shimmering dress, barely covering anything.

She is hot. I'll give her that.

Her breasts are taut, jutting out underneath her dress with a generous cleavage full on display. Curves at the right places. Her hips are round and smooth.

She'll know how to work it when she's beneath me.

I don't fail to notice her squirms when I move my hands on them.