21. Done & Dusted

Joohyun

Smoke.

I smell smoke and cloves, that distinct scent belonging to that one person, which makes my body hum with unspoken delight.

I slowly open my eyes and gulp loudly. My throat is parched beyond care and I feel thorns pricking the insides.

"Water..." I murmur but it comes out as a weak moan.

I slowly sit up and look at the empty side of the bed, somehow relieved that I didn't find him there so I wouldn't have to confront any part of him now.

The last time I remember myself being awake was when Seokjin was fucking me ruthlessly somewhere on the table.

I don't even remember when I lost consciousness, and the weird fact is, I didn't even care.

But man, the guy was a fucking beast.

If I'd have known he was going to be so merciless with me, I should've thought early to be careful wih my mouth.

But that wouldn't have been fun, right Jin?

I shook my head and smiled.

I don't remember being like this before.

Before Kim Seokjin.

There is something so fun in riling him up and then backing away from him when he goes to reciprocate.

Almost always. And the fact that he acknowledges my consent adds more sexiness to his charm.

I unintentionally take advantage of that and I feel bad about it sometimes but then, looking into his eyes, those molten pools of black, make my nerves tingle in excitement and urge me to do the deed which makes him all frustrated and hot.

He makes me wild, uninhibited, free.

Granted, it was just sex but the possibilities of finding myself succumb to my desires was just reigning a free passion in my body, heart and soul quite shamelessly and I was revelling fully in it.

Needless to say, I've had my fair share of hookups with a few strangers and past boyfriends but none were as equally intense or passionate as him.

God. He was... magnificent.

Nothing could compare his body, his techniques, his desire to overwhelm, possess and bring me to peaks of otherworldly satisfaction which I can only dream of.

I was in awe, last night and that first night, and he never failed to surprise me every step of the way.

He was mysterious, dark and cold.

He was everything I dreamt of in a man.

Everything.

They say bad boys bring you to heaven and leave you hanging dry for hell.

True. It's troubling but worth every bit of it.

I look around for water, suddenly feeling my throat dry.

In the process, I got an overall look of his room, colour co-ordinated and sleek which reflected his minimalist style.