9. Deal

Joohyun

I must be crazy.

Maybe I am.

I saw Kim Seokjin on a cold balmy night, vividly aware of his presence. Met him on a clear windy evening, had amazing mind-blowing sex with him later. Talked to him on the most important day of my life and fixed a date in his house on the same night.

Totally crazy.

I'm now standing in front of his house, a simple monochrome apartment with a clean exterior.

It was always a question in our social circles as to why Kim Seokjin likes to play it simple. Everything, from his choice of vehicle to his clothes to his place of living, spelled 'simple' according to 'the rich' standards.

When asked about it, he would nonchalantly answer that he had more important things to think about. Much less the colour schemes of his personal belongings.

I found that unbearably hot.

After knowing that he lived in the topmost floor of this building from the friendly guard at the reception, I calmed myself at the prospect of being in his presence in a few minutes.

There I was now. In front of his apartment, dressed in a grey silk dress, reaching just below my knees. Nervous, yet horribly excited.
My blood was throbbing beneath my veins and I could feel it.

I rang the bell and held my breath. My heart was in shambles and I felt nauseous.

A click.

The lock fucking clicked.

The door opened ever so slowly and I was knocked out of my breath.

Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin.

He was standing in front of me, with his lifted forearm resting on the door, looking at me as if I was his first meal in ages. His upper body bare, glistening and looking every bit delicious.

Light sweat was trickling down his chest.
He was panting slightly, short puffs of breath coming from his lips.

His forehead was matted with his hair and he pushed it back by running his hand through it. I swear I died a little then.

I let my eyes down a little. He was wearing a grey track, snug comfortably at his thighs and buttocks. I was staring at him so shamelessly. Devouring him with my eyes.

I wanted to look away, a little flicker from my gaze. A little distraction. So I could just peel my eyes away from. But no... I was sucked into him. Into his beauty.

His gorgeous eyes.

"You called me." I was surprised I could even form words.

He shook his head a little, as if he was jolted from some kind of reverie he was having.

I saw a slight frown in his brows, which made me mirror that expression unintentionally.

"I didn't expect you this early. Sorry if I'm a bit..." He raked his eyes on me from head to toe and settled them back on my face, "...under dressed."