5. Fuck My Life

Seokjin

Amazing.

Everything about her was amazing.

Exquisite.

Damn it.

Her body was endless pleasure. Way much lithe and sexy than I imagined it to be.

Taking her from every angle possible proved to be a teenager's wet dream.

She was sopping wet, madness in ecstasy.

Her moans..

They were still echoing in the deepest recesses of my brain. I couldn't get enough of her moans.

Fuck. I'm hard again.

What was it about her which made me so crazy?

I was practically mauling her.

Every inch of her body was insatiable, and I tried to have my fill of it as much as possible.

There was no saying she was the best lay I've ever had in my entire life.

But why?

I've fucked countless women, young, old, skinny, plain, sexy, boring. The options are close to endless.

But what was it about her that made me a beast, who ravaged her again and again and again...

That's it!

I sat up straight on my bed.

The same bed where I held her body tight in my hands, her knees shaking when I kept pounding her senseless...

I rebuked myself to stop thinking about her.

If I do anymore, I don't know what I'll be capable of.

Stretching languidly, I crushed the almost finished cigarette on the bed side table.

Fuck the mahogany wood.

Slowly, I trudged my way to the bathroom. Naked and satiated.

Not satiated exactly.

Cold icy water hits my skin which is burning with endless heat.

That heat which doesn't let me calm down in the broadest sense of the word.

What the fuck?

My dick was hard now. Pressing itself against the cold wet tiles.

I don't bother to ease it.

That bastard doesn't want me. It wants her. Her warm, wet heat.

I feel anger rise in me like molten lava. Burning me around the edges.

My teeth grit harshly. I close my eyes tight and I see red everywhere.