20. Dirty

Seokjin

I thought I was done when I finally had her after all those agonising nights where she tortured me endlessly in my dreams.

Wet and gorgeous. Dripping with high sex.

But no.

I wasn't even close to finishing with her.

Not when she is screaming so hotly and writhing beneath me, lost in our mindless act of sexual pleasure.

Our bodies are slick with sweat but I'm not even fucking close to stopping this.

I look down and see the hot moaning mess below me, her body exhausted but nowhere near satisfied.

Bae Joohyun.

She is fucking marvellous.

Her long sexy legs propped on each of my shoulder, her beautiful breasts bouncing deliciously due to our racy momentum and my dick pounding and pounding into her tight wet hole, making her let out harsh gasps in orgasmic delight.

Her face is gorgeously twisted in pleasure and it's becoming the most amazing thing I've ever seen and my dick isn't knowing when to calm the fuck down.

It's been relentless the whole night and I am not even complaining.

Her nails are digging into my biceps and back but I'm far too gone to pay any heed to it.

Her gasps.

Her moans.

Her more gasps.

Fuck.

Her voice is driving me crazy.

She is flushed and hot, clearly tired but I can't bring myself to let her rest.

I want her.

I fucking want her.

My hips drive furiously into her without any change in pace. She loves it.

"Jin!"

"Jin!"

I smirk.

I didn't lie when I said she wouldn't stop screaming my name if I ever get a hold of her again.

"That's it, baby." I whisper. "Scream for me."

Her eyes are hazy with lust and she looks at me with that dishevelled look on her face.

"Jin.."

I slide my hand on her one leg, which is still propped on my shoulder, to her thigh, to her waist, to her breast and squeeze it harshly.

That's it.

She throws her head back and  lets out a long moan, coming apart in a beautiful drawn out climax.

Her body is shuddering and twitching in all the right places. She breathes uncontrollably, her chest rising up and down, yet bouncing furiously due to my thrusts.

I'm not fucking done yet.

"Please.." she whimpers. "No more."

"No can do, babe. I'm not even close."

Her eyes widen in shock but soon morphs into pleasure when I thrust into her again and again, kissing her neck and squeezing her ass and breast at the same time.