38. Tainted

Seokjin

I feel warm, feather like touches on my chest. They are soft and teasing, waking me up from my sleep. I groan and open my eyes a tad bit to adjust them to the faint lights in my bedroom. It is quiet and I can feel a sense of calm wash over me.

"Wake up, Jin."

It was her whisper in my ears which made me fully awake and hot all over again. My fucking dick starts getting hard again and I hear her soft chuckles. Soon after, I feel small kisses on my cheek, then my jaw and then my chin. Her face comes in my sight and I look into a pair of gorgeous mischievous eyes hovering above me.

I grab her waist and thread my fingers in her hair, pulling her flush against my body. There are sheets between us but I can feel her warmth seeping into mine anyway. I want to kiss her so badly, ravage those lips of hers, make her breathless and full of need but I think the better of it. Her lips are my door to losing control. I'm sure I won't be able to survive without them if I make them my addiction.

"What are doing, Joohyun?" I tighten my hands in her hair which makes her wince slightly. She smiles at me and then looks at my lips while licking her own. Suddenly my groin feels stiff and I'm pretty sure she feels it too. When she leans down to kiss me, I gently pull her away with my hand in her hair to stop her.

Sensing my reluctance to get on with it, she simply smirks and starts to grind on me.

Fuck.

"What the—" Her lips stop me from saying anything further and she starts kissing me fiercely. Her tongue slides in my mouth and I angle her neck to the side, giving me more leverage to deepen the kiss.

Fuck control. She's mine.

I push myself against her and she rocks her body on me while sucking on my lips. Her moans fill up the room and the last bit of self control I had salvaged for myself suddenly gets loose. I grab her waist and turn her over where her breasts are deliciously pressed against my chest. I'll never get over this feeling. Her softness colliding with my hardness. It's addicting.

I pull my lips away momentarily but she leans up and swiftly catches them in a heated smooch.

Damn. She's hungry.

I grind my hardness on her and her mouth opens in a drawn out moan. I trail my kisses to her neck and suck her like the sweet stuff she is. In one swift motion, I'm inside her warm pussy and pounding away like a madman on a mission.

This is it. This is fucking it!

"What the fuck, Joohyun? I'm getting late for work."

She moans sexily, her mouth open, neck and back arched in front of me, her breasts swaying deliciously in tandem with my thrusts. I'm gone for them.

Bending her legs to give me momentum, I lean over her and whisper, "Serves you right, babe. I won't stop till you won't say so."

I feel her tighten and I groan hot on her neck. Her nails dig into my back and I find myself gritting my teeth in pain. I grab her hands and pin them over her head. She widens her eyes in shock but doesn't stop moving her hips against mine. I kiss her ferociously to the point that I can taste blood. I can't figure out if it's hers or mine. I don't fucking care.