Chapter 4 Rune meets the star sans's and the formerly known as the bad sans's

(Rune's Point Of View)

So the person who I later learned is called Ink sans but likes to be called Ink is the Nice one who gave me a bath and clothing and a name is one of many other versions of one particular monster named Sans they call that one the original or classic sans .

But anyways something is off about my new friend he almost seems emotionless I can feel almost nothing in him like he is an empty glass of water kind hypothetically but anyways so after getting dressed in my new clothes

My new clothes are cool but I wish they weren't red oh well beggars can't be choosers 😊 tee-hee so now I'm off to make friends with the other skeletons.

I run down the stairs of this strange castle well that is until I very ungracefully tripped and began falling down the stairs an alarmingly fast rate I swear if this was a cartoon you would be hearing weird sounds that you hear when the cartoon characters fall down a flight of stairs.

Suddenly a trombone plays in the background dun dun dunn and somehow I managed to land unharmed I think those others are staring at me because of how I fell some of them concerned while others seem to be busting out laughing 💢😑 suddenly I begin thinking to myself why was I born so small and why did that guy give me such large clothes.

(Author's Point Of View)

meanwhile the person responsible cough cough Ink for giving such clothes.

" Oh man I really shouldn't have given them such a long dress he thinks to himself😧.

(Rune's Point Of View)

I it was time to introduce myself after all I have been sitting on the floor for quite a while it's starting to get awkward 😅 now that I no longer look to the part of a ghost .

They weren't so scared of me mostly they were just laughing at me for falling still not understanding why they're laughing at my suffering😕😫.

Then one of them decides to offer me a hand up thanks I told them are you okay one of the masks the others are all like how did you survive that flight of stairs.

" I think I'm thinking again to myself how exactly am I surviving all of these mysterious happenings maybe I'm just lucky or maybe the universe loves me or simply but it's just not my time yet or so they say I'm debating on which one I should say to them I decide to simply go with I'm fine although it goes more like this".

"I fine .

"I really hate this I must have gotten some kind of brain damage from sleeping did I fall out of a tree or something I just don't get it when will this humiliation end 😑😭😭😫😭 .

"Are you sure that your alright little child your speech must of been affected by that fall ?

the one in golden yellow clothes asked me .
💢💢💢💢💢💢💢😡" I'm not a baby I yelled at the top of my lungs hay my words came out fine that time 🥳😃.

" I think that I hurt the golden yellow clothed Skeleton's feelings.

B hay at least they now can understand that I'm not a little kid .

I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just upset about being called a baby when I'm actually 11 years of age no hard feeling um that right I never got told you my name why don't we start over Hello I'm Deltarune but you can call me Rune for short might I inquire your name mister 😇😃 ?

Then he tells me his name is Dream sans but to call him Dream so I say.

" Okay Dream Nice to meet you in this universe with a smile and shake his hand as I am a girl with  manners and kindness of course.

(by making a new friend and showing manners you are filled with kindness and Mercy)

I was then introduced to all of the rest of the Skeleton's and got them to agree to being friends so they all began to tell me their names first was the one called blue or as others called him blue berry aka underswap sans next was one dressed up in black and white.

He said to call him cross I also noticed that a child was floating next to him but decided it was best to ask him about it later after him was one called killer he had black stuff coming out of his eyes or was it eye sockets well then there was someone they called horror but I ask to call him ash instead because he in no way deserves that name it doesn't fit he actually agreed to the new nickname .

So that's a plus alright ?

And next was one called Red he had sharpened teeth and one of them was gold he likes mustard flavored chocolate ( Red was threatened by Nightmare that if he didn't join the bad guys he and his universe would be dust) okay next was one the called Dust though I have no idea as to why he was kinda weird but what was weirder was that a floating skull with hands was there right next to him so after that the next one was called Scoundrel he had a big batt but was still pretty cool.

Next was one called Raspberry and another called BlackBerry he preferred to be called Nox he looks a bit like Blue but also a bit like Red as well next was one called error sans but they just said to call him error he was the one that voice said to avoid but he seems nice enough to me.

But they told me not to touch him at all next was one who was covered in black goopy stuff that reminds me of that horrible vile of liquid chaos I was forced to eat by that mean queen I hope that the voices won't come back😖.

Anyhow then Ink decided to tell me that I should get some food wait did I hear that right he said food🤤🤤🤤 yay food.

These skeletons just told me that I can have food without having to do anything to trade for it yay 🥳🥳🥳🥳😃.

😢 I will definitely repay them how about I ask them if any of them are ill or need some form of healing but first food so first was a sandwich and then some pudding and some Berger's and some nice cream yummy 🤤 oh and some cake and cookies and then oh no um Ash (horror tale sans) is mad at me for taking the cookies EEP !!!! 

" Um Ash please don't hurt me I already have endure that mean sadistic queen pweas no more I then started to cry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 that's when Ink steps in to make sure I'm all right he gave ash a death look ☠️ horror if you make this child cry again so help me I will give you A BAD Time got it !

Ink says to Ash aka Horror sans .

I decided to give both Ink and Ash a hug 🤗 both are now okay but both are glowing Ash in red and Ink in a bunch of colors they all seem to be fine now so that's good .

I like giving hugs oh I know I will give all my new friends hugs yep every single one of them .

(To Be Continued in next chapter)