chapter 26 the party for saving the Multiverse

(Rune's Point Of View)
I'm having that dream again where I'm running through a corridor I'm running away from something this time I decided not to turn around I just want to keep on going I just want to get out of this room over and over every doorway I choose I am always LED back to this room very soon I'll get out of here I know it I just have to keep going I'm getting tired weak even this is normal for me and continuing to run it's catching up to me I don't want to catch up to me I want to get away from it whatever It is and continuing to run I'm feeling nervous I have to get out of here that's the only thing that seems to be on my mind I have to get away from it whatever It is suddenly I hear a familiar voice little Deltarune it's time to wake up! Okay I'm up Papa I'll be there in a minute today is the day the party everyone's going to be there like every since it's like a whole Multiverse party I'll get to meet some Sans  I've never met before and lots of my friends too plus there's going to be lots of food 🤤.
It's time to start getting ready I get changed into a nice dress wait a second I recognize this dress this is the dress that I wore when I first became friends with Papa ink back then I had so much trouble wearing that dress I would trip on everything I worry dream and blue so much back then they both asked me if I was all right every time that I tripped and fell on my face I remember it like it was yesterday first they tripped down the stairs and they were like whoa is the human all right dream is like are you okay little child I hated being called a child I'm kind of gotten used to it now though I think that everyone just thinks I'm a kid because of the way I act but it's just cuz I'm not like those uncivilized from what I can remember even in my first life I was pretty much like this I just this is how I've always been it's how I always be but maybe that's why they think I'm a kid. But now I know that today is going to be a great party food games and so many more Sanses to meet and Papyrus is too apparently all the Papyrus is for invited as well even this one from or even the ones from horror tale AUs oh and all everyone seems to be pretty happy I mean who wouldn't be if you're universe was in danger of being destroyed but no longer now we all know that we're safe I thought to myself. Little Delta Rune are you ready for the party Papa asks of course Papa I'm happy to go with me that all the new faces and all the old ones too ☺️😊😇.
Oh my you seem really happy today aren't you of course I can't wait for the party I haven't been to one not since not since we first met. That's true you didn't get to go to the last one mostly cuz I was worried about you getting hurt there were a lot of sanses there that don't trust humans so I was afraid of bringing you to many parties but this time I think it's better that they all know that there are some humans that can trust. that's for sure😉 oh but then I realized that one Sans will be there the one I fear 😱 Button 😭😭😭😭 he is scary. But I would never say that to his face that would be mean of course I won't tell others either it'll say a tiny secret buried in me forever ☺️.  So first this stands that I've never met called Dance Sans is going to go and make sure the music's all up for the dance portion of the party then of course I helped everyone bake all the food yesterday so there's no way that anyone will go hungry cuz we made lots and lots of food yesterday in fact I can't wait to have some of it 🤤. As I said there's lots of Sanses here I've never met before but I decided it's best to say hi to as many of them as I can find hi there the name is Deltarune hi there the name f
Deltarune I basically just keep saying that up and over again can I see a couple of friends I recognize they even wave to me hey over here it was Beats and Kin hey guys nice to see you again I said so we chit-chatted and hung out for a while but then the fan club arrived all of them bringing their different works with them okay I'll give some of them credit some of them don't look completely terrifying but the ones Dream made they're terrifying even Button looks at them in fear also I think Dreams taking this a little too far I mean I know it's a fan club and all but it's like a little creepy how accurate that doll is and yet at the same time so frightening looking cue the horrible screams of death!!!! But something doesn't feel right something's off or maybe I'm just paranoid again after the fan club leaves it's just me dream and Night okay and Terror too it's really like this Night and Terror are kind of  unseparatable so  yeah but this is the bad part both Dream and Nightmare is hugging me and you know snuggling me like a teddy bear but I'm not a teddy bear it ends up like this for the next hour or two until I feel like I want to get something to eat so I decide to leave and be everybody else seems to be doing their own thing anyway as I'm slowly going towards the buffet table I just got in my plate when suddenly I feel something wrapper in my leg I scream as something pulls me I'm screaming for help but no one seems to hear me over the music I scream for Papa I scream for dream and Nightmare I scream for anybody someone to save me from this but no one appears I scream for help but nobody's there I'm getting closer and closer to something I realize it's a portal no scream louder no no no I don't want to go there but it seems whatever's dragging me doesn't care when I look up I see a familiar nemesis Hate how did he get out of his cell I bet Razz forgot about him once again I'm screaming for help and nobody hears me or so I thought someone heard me I felt the familiar pull of a string it was error help I say but the string snaps what would cause it to snap Error says it is strings never snap now I call for Papa again help me but nobody hears me but then my streaking gets noticed by my captor but not before a certain Dream and Nightmare hear me but as near closer to me the grip on my legs pulls the rest of the portal but I grabbed on to Dream's hand begging him not to let go of me but then something comes out of the portal and hit Dream and he was forced to let go of me I screemed my Papa's name one more time Ink save me !!!! But then a voice says oh your friends and family will never see you again because they don't have the power to leave their Multiverse so you should just give up on them ever finding you muhaha.