chapter 18 Rune catches Sunflower and moon Lilly doing a fanclub of her.

(Rune's Point Of View)

So um I totally feel like someone is watching me so for the past six weeks I have been feeling like this has been going on in fact one night I swear I saw the flash of a camera in the different AUs I have been going to some of the Swap AUs like Candy swap and then I also have been going to AUs to meet up with my friends Beat and Kin oh and undertale to go to the amusement Park it was fun until I went into the hall of mirrors I swear that someone is watching me I even saw them in a hoodie but they didn't have their face showing it was hidden under their hoods oh and one time I saw Papa Ink Yelling at someone saying that if they tried to get cameras put up in my room again that he would give them a bad time I almost never hear Papa Ink say that to someone.

(Dream's Point Of View)
Brother I think that Rune knows that we've been taking pictures of her if not her then Ink is getting suspicious of us he almost caught me yesterday and he threatened me 😭 and maybe we should just tell them about the the deltarune appreciation club ?

(Night's and Terror's aka monne lilly or Nightmare's Point of View)

Um dream does have a point Terror we could go and tell them after all our gang are all members of the club.

Why not at least tell the artist that we are taking pictures for the club and not to be creepy so as not to make our princess so creeped out 🧐😌☺️

"No that is totally out of the question no way are we letting that rainbow Butthead know about it he would just use it as an excuse to keep her away from us you do realize that he hates us and would use anything to keep her away from us and it's only because he doesn't like the fact that we are the embodiment of negativity itself.

But Terror if we can expand our Club then it wouldn't seem so bad now would it before two long we would have so many Sanses on our side that Ink would be outvoted and then we can always get to see our princess and Ink won't be able to stop us or our dear brother from having Rune all to ourselves 😍😏so what do you say ?
Okay you win Night we shall do things you're way for now .

(Dream's Point Of View)

Nightmare brother you looked kinda evil there for a second are you okay?

Okay he is definitely not okay I think that sometimes he is like a different person it's so weird 😣.

So anyway I think that I know who we can add to the Club brother it's her New friends and a Swap that knows her they call him Dust swap he seems to be getting better mentally that he was before with accidentally killing his brother and all um oh and apparently Horror swap seems to like Rune as well oh and Abyss sans and Beats and Kin And also Flower Fell Frisk oh and EchoFell Frisk and really all the Frisk's except for genocidal ones seem to like her oh and Reaper he seems to always be secretly watching over her oh and miss Life two almost like their her parents instead of Ink .

"Okay Dream that is enough no more members than that okay you are making this small club become a big club so no more members 😩 Nightmare says to me .

Okay Brother 😭 you know that I love you right even more than before ever since we have had this truce between us I have been so happy to be with you again and I promise not to make the same mistake that I made back in Dreamtale again even if we both like the same person I will always put our brotherhood first 😀🤗 I gave my brother a big hug but he didn't seem to like it 😭.

What have I done to make you mad at me this time brother 🥺😭 ?

I'm not mad at you I just don't want to be a closer to your positivity it's making me weak so no more hugs at least until I'm in my passive form okay Dream.