Chapter 12 Rune's day with the Formerly known as Bad guys and a chara .

( Author's Point Of View)
Little Deltarune was having a terrible night terror and was tossing and turning in her sleep totally not aware of the strange figure in the corner of her room in the doodle sphere only for the figure to sneakily grab her with one of his tendrils slowly the figure snuck out of the doodle sphere but what said figure didn't know is Ink is very and I mean very protective of little Deltarune.

And when he woke up he would probably Chase the goopy one to the ends of the Multiverse if he had to still unaware of anything going on little Deltarune was still asleep and had begun to shift in her sleep completely unaware of the fact that the King of negativity himself was slowly kidnapping her as she slept  .

Hahaha this is two easy hahaha sleep tight little Deltarune keep sleeping like a little child

hahaha.

(So I decided to put this in this chapter its not mine I just felt like it would give you a better Idea of which nightmare it was )

And so Nightmare  kidnapped little Deltarune meanwhile Ink is once again freaking out as his adopted child is once again gone and there is no note he is sure that his daughter has once again been kidnapped and it wasn't Error this time 😑❗❕😧😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠.

So he calls all his team the stars are once again on a search and rescue mission.

(or so they think).

(Nightmare's Point Of View)

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅  𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑬𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓  𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒓 and I 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒘.

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝑼𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚.

𝑬𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅  𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝑬𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 😏.