20 I will not let my friends be hurt

(Rune's Point Of View)
"I was once again having the same dream it was the one where I'm fighting the darkness the chaos the mischief you won't win I said.

"my kindness is stronger than your chaos my powers are stronger than your darkness.

However my opponent only laughed at me we continue to throw attacks at each other back and forth back and forth a rainbow of colors slammed at a golden light back and forth are battle went back and forth suddenly the fight began once more an interloper came in the middle of our battle I was stabbed by something no I can't give up yet I think to myself I will not give up I'm determined to help them to save my friends to save everyone but then the dream ends and now I'm shook awake by Papa.

Deltarune you need to get up he didn't even bother saying little this morning something terrible has happened what happened Papa I asked Error's on a  rampage again wait what do you mean that Error's is on a rampage didn't you guys have like some kind of truce going on that's just it it's like nothing happened like the truth never happened like their memories of the truce is gone oh great wait couldn't dream and the others help you well that's the thing nightmare in his group is gone back to causing mischief too oh I see but this possibly be the work of them could their targets have been the formerly bad senses if so this could be really bad 😰.

"Okay Papa I'll see what I can do to help.

"Please be careful Rune,He tells me.

If he doesn't remember the truce there's a good possibility he doesn't remember you either but maybe he does so what if memories are gone the Soul and the heart never forget someone who's made an impression on it .

"I'll see what I can do to jog his memory you help the others with the formerly bad sanses there's a good possibility that they're going to need your help whether they remember it or not but there's something I remember something I should probably tell you the one you'll have the best chance of getting to snap out of this is the one you least like if you can manage to contact the other personality that resides within the king of negativity you're not serious you're telling me to reach out to him no not to Terror to Night  what many do not realize is that night was the original personality however Tara was created after all of the abuse that night suffered having them split into two separate personalities however if you can get them to agree on something then it almost always ends up well for you but if you can somehow get into contact with night you may be able to wake up Terror from causing more trouble do you get what I'm saying Papa?

I get what you're saying but I don't like it I hate dealing with him so you don't have to be the one to talk to him have his brother talk to him and that still doesn't work then call me I'll see if I can reach out to the two of them you know if anyone could it would be me ,yes I do believe that just be careful dealing with Error okay don't need to worry about me I can easily take care of this it's okay I will take care of this because this is what I should do no what I want to do I don't want my friends to be hurt so then I must save them from this path that would hurt them so I won't let them be hurt.

I decided to make a portal to the one place I know that even past Error loved to go outer tale hey you glitchy don't you remember how to greet an old pal turn around and give me a thumbs up because I know about his fear of touch I know better than to touch him .

"Say do you still like working on those old puppets that seem to hit a mark with him he seemed almost to remember something but then I decided to reenact something I remember from the first day we met a simple greeting hiya the names Deltarune but you can call me Rune you may not remember me but I'm going to try my hardest to help you remember what you forgotten because you're still my good friend even if you don't remember don't forget I am made up of kindness after all say those scratches you got there look pretty painful looks like Papa did a number on you don't worry I mean you no harm I am a fixer of things that are broken that is my role that is my power the power to fix things that are broken into heal the wounds that have been inflicted on others would you like me to heal you as well suddenly it seems like it's getting through to him he remembered something he remembered sneaking into that stupid house that ink had made in his anti void that he called the doodle sphere where he kept all of the AUs but also where he kept a strange little glitch a little anomaly but only existed in one timeline the an unknown timeline there but why did he know this this girl suddenly another memory flashes in his head the two of them are knitting the two of them are watching under novella together and then there comes a very frustrated Ink he looks very mad yelling at error for kidnapping the little glitch that he's hanging out with.

She seemed to be taking a nap wait he noticed something else in the memory he was fine with her being in his lap he was even touching her to him this seemed impossible and yet here it was don't tell me you forgot the time that you called him a stupid idiot suddenly another memory flashed well him and ink were battling it out and can accidentally thrown his paint attacks on the little girl Deltarune glared up at ink seeing a foul word that was not expected of a child but that wasn't the end later another memory flashed this one was a call from said little glitch.

And remembers hearing that Ink had the accidentally sent the little glitch to a genocide timeline Error kept calling Ink an idiot and seeing how he need to go and bring her back from that genocide timeline right away unfortunately Ink said he was too busy with the council that made Error angry he decided to go on his own but then that horrible creature the '90s nightmare was there everyone hated him but especially Error he was terrified but he wasn't the only one it seemed the little glitch ran away from him too but that wasn't the end another memory flashed but this one was a Ink he was telling Error that he had discovered something terrible that's the child AKA The glitch as error thinks of them was apparently in grave danger Error what I'm telling you is that we have to be careful of her soul it is different she isn't like them she isn't like the Frisk's or charas she's different she's she shouldn't even really be alive it's only due to some taboo that life and Reaper broke that she even exists if her soul is exposed to too much it could suddenly the memory stopped but it was just enough for him to remember this child was his friend she had come around 3 days after the truce that's right him and ink at the truce and Ink can't create anymore Aus and had only been taking care of the ones that he already did have that's right and something about the kid the glitch the little anomaly they're giving something that made him a more competent guardian neither of them were at each other's throats anymore they were just doing their jobs.

How they were supposed to be no more fighting no more destroying no more creating just protecting but then another voice one that was louder that seemed to hurt told him that he couldn't stop you can't stop fighting however since when does Error listen to an annoying voice that isn't that darn fate never that's when instead he's going to listen to what his soul says and what his soul is saying is this kiddo is telling the truth and that voice that voice can go get themselves dunked for all he cares.

I'm sorry little Rune I don't know what came over me I almost broke the truce I almost made everything worse but then Rune smiled at him don't be disheartened Error you didn't know what you were doing you didn't know about the threat that was coming I did it's my fault I should have told you please don't be upset at me I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I've been so tired after all those battles the only thing I can tell you now is ignore whatever that voice keeps telling you it's not accurate in fact you could say it's trying to fill you with hatred now that I really don't want Error says me too I don't want that either you know what you could have just left ink to fight me but you came to help me anyway I think his nickname for you is pretty accurate Deltarune you really are a little angel of Mercy.

Well at least to me you are.

Nah I'm just a good friend and besides we still have some friends to go and save right you're right about that kiddo but tell me who was behind that annoying voice screaming in my head I mean he wasn't as loud as the ones that I normally have to deal with but still he was annoying he's called hate and apparently he works for something far more sinister oh and they're also might be a yandere swap wondering around here soon we should be on guard in case he shows up.

Now that I can do go on you need to save the others save my friends will you kiddo?

"Sure thing Error😇 you can count on me 😄.

i opened the portal and began to make my way back to the one place I never wanted to go back to dreamtale ever since I woke up there its was a mess .

welp I need to save my friends I have to be brave and persevere.

𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛