chapter 8 The mystery voice unveiled and Rune's decision

(Rune's Point Of View)

So today me and Ink are going to another AU together because he said that this AU is more dangerous for me to go alone as it is more hostile than the other AUs I have been to I could do something with my power to fix heal and restore the frisk of this Au but we'll let's go back it two hours ago.

(🌸 Flashback time🌸)

"Hay Ink I just finished reading about the  flower fell universe is it true that the Frisk there has some sort of illness that the monsters in the underground can't cure it ?

I said.

"Why yes that is true little Rune . Why do you ask ? Ink said. Well do you think we could help Flower Fell Frisk with my power to heal and fix or restore? I asked.  Ink had a huge grin spread across his face and said in the loudest voice I've ever heard him speak in .That's a great idea Rune if you can restore my soul then I believe that you can do anything you put your mind to do to  help but if you want to go to Flower Fell I want you to let me come with you as Flower Fell is very dangerous for someone like you who is still so new to the multiverse okay you can go but only if I go with you . Said Ink.
(Flashback ends)

So now we are in FlowerFell I landed just out side of the ruins with Ink to wait for Flower Fell Frisk but I'm glad that Ink is here with me this Au gives me a bad vibe something is not right this time 😨😱😱😫😣 well while I was mentally Freaking out Frisk arrived at the door that leads to the exit so now I'm going to try to get her to talk to me to see if I can use my power to help heal her all right here we go ☺️.

"Hay Frisk my name is Deltarune but you can call me Rune I happen to be a healer of sorts and would like to see if I can cure you ☺️😇( ꈍᴗꈍ)?

" So would you like to see if we can cure you for good you can still set everyone free but maybe I can help you to be rid of your cuerse I would like to see if my power can give you a better ending so what's your answer Frisk( ꈍᴗꈍ)(✿^‿^)?

😄"Okay if you think you can heal me and rid me of this cuerse you can take your best shot at it.

Rune was it?

And so I began to use my magic power to heal her .

(Authors Point Of View)
And so Rune raise her hands up to Frisk and now Frisk was bathed in a green light and a calming warmth that made Frisk feel very safe and sound but as she was healed she notices that Rune's face was very strained but she still seemed to have enough energy to use her power to save this Frisk and she wouldn't give up so easily Then the glow began to fade as Frisk was now cured of that cures but unfortunately Rune was so exhausted that she passed out right into the snow yet again 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴.

(Rune's Point Of View)

Where am I did Frisk just leave me in the Snow Wait SNOW!!!!

Dang-nabit why the snow not again I fell into the snow again 😫😨😱🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶😭🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶!

"Ink where are you why did you leave me in the snow😫?

Hello is anyone out there please someone I'm so cold 😭😭(╥﹏╥)(╥﹏╥)(╥﹏╥) (╥﹏╥).·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·. !!!

(Ink's Point Of View)

"Um I feel as though I'm forgetting something but what is it I'm forgetting oh I know I'll check my scarf
Oh no I forgot little Rune !
(((;ꏿ_ꏿ;)))" Rune don't worry I will find you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!