Chapter 10 Rune meets Core Frisk and Rune gets a lecture from Ink

(Rune's Point Of View)

To day is boring there's nothing to do as Ink went out and  left me here by myself and explicitly said not to go anywhere while he's gone but as I said because it's so boring here so I think I'm going to break Ink's rule just this once I'm going to go into one of the Au portals that Ink has around the doodle sphere oh this one's different it says glitch-tale I haven't been to that one before so maybe I can explore it without Ink even knowing that I left 😁. So I once again beond my better judgement decided to run through the portal Which frankly was a bad idea I ran straight into a discolored Frisk which resulted in both her and me falling into yet again another pit of snow why me 😭😫😱😱🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶😰😓😨🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
So cold whah why did I do that again man .

Ink's right I shouldn't go anywhere on my own when it comes to aus that I have never been to 😓😰😱😫🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 great now I'm cold 😫😭😭😭.l

Oh I'm so sorry Frisk for running into you are you okay?

Oh I'm okay but are you alright oh and I saw that you came from a portal so I'm going to guess that your not a glitch in this au but I've never seen you in any undertale aus what au are you from ?
"Oh I'm sorry not a lot of Frisk or Sans's know I exist but um well I was living in an Au called unknown tale for some time but now I live in a place called the doodle sphere the protector of AUs kinda lets me live there sence the au that I lived in was for the most part uninhabitable.

"So he let's me live with him in the house in the doodle sphere but I was bord so I decided to check out this Au as it seemed interesting to me ☺️ so are you a special Frisk sence you seem different from the ones I have met before .

"The ones I met seem more well ignorant like they don't understand things like AUs but they all seem to understand the thing known as the reset button .

Oh and as to where I'm from I believe It was called the world of the creators but I have only just recently learned this when I was doing my studies of the Multiverse so far it is the only world that seems to match my memories of my old world you could say that I only exist in this multiverse and am one of a kind so therefore you couldn't have seen another me anywhere .

Have tried to see if you have powers that only a creator can have ?

"No but now that you mention it I could try and see if I do but I don't really know what power a creator has in this vast multiverse in my world I had no power there it was only when Reaper and his friend Life that I can be here today that all I have come to know about it 🤔 .

What you said that Life And Reaper gave you a second chance at life?

"Well yes but why are you asking do they normally not do that ?

You don't know do you Life and Reaper are well powerful beings that don't usually help people they well Life would always wanted to help others but Reaper he's never helped someone who's already died to live again his job is to collect the souls of those who have died so him to help you is strange you must've been important for him to give you another chance at life .

"Oh well he did say something like he felt pity for me it had something to do with how I died Even though I don't remember it all that happens when I try is I remember that someone hit me but that's all oh but now I can hug mister Reaper and it doesn't kill me so that's something right oh and I'm actually 21 years older than both of the dreamtale twins back when their mother was still the one gaurding the tree of feelings that when my reborn self started out in that Au I was abandoned by my mother on the day I was reborn in to my current life my mother saw that I could use magic a wanted me to die in the forest but what she hadn't seen was that the current gaurdian of the temple of the seed of emotion had found me and made me the next guardian.

(If you want to know the rest go read chapter one and two again I'm not going to write that again )

Well you have had a hard life haven't you and to answer your question before I'm called Core Frisk but please just call me Frisk I don't like being called core as it's not my name.

"Well Frisk it Nice to meet you my name is Deltarune bit I would prefer you call me Rune as all my friends call me that 😉😇☺️😀😃.

Would you like to be friends with me Frisk?

Sure if you want to be friends with me? I would like to be friends with you to Rune.

Meanwhile While Rune was talking to CoreFrisk Ink had returned to the doodle sphere to find that Rune had disobeyed what Ink had told her and was now very worried about Rune that he decided to bring her back to the doodle sphere.

(Still Rune's Point Of View)

Oh no I forgot that Ink didn't know that I went the glitch-tale he is going to be mad at me again 😑😫😱.

I should probably tell  C. Frisk that I have to get back to the doodle sphere 😬😑😔 well here I go .

"Um Frisk I hate to tell you this but I have to get back to the doodle sphere and that means well I'm so sorry I wanted to chat with you for way more time than I have.

"But maybe we can chat again some time soon 😀😉😃☺️😇 bye Frisk see you around .

(Time Skip )

"Rune I told you not to leave the doodle sphere without me or the others knowing where you are you have no idea how worried I was about you your like a child to this time you could end up getting hurt and I wouldn't know because you took off while I was gone You can't do that do you understand I took up the role as you guardian that makes me like a parent I know that we are friends but you are still to Young in understanding this Multiverse you could've ended up in big truble okay Rune . 

"Okay And Ink I'm sorry for not leaving you a note I should have done at least done that 😔😔 .

I ran up to Ink and gave him a big hug 🤗 o((*^▽^*))o\(^o^)/( T_T)\(^-^ ) I love you my Friend are like family you should know that right like a father figure that's how I see you I was just lonely and bord staying here there isn't much to do here please don't be mad at me 🥺😇.

"It's getting late Ink I think that both of us should go to our rooms right well good night Ink 😉🤗.

Hay Ink could I call you dad or papa Ink?