attention

So I have looked back at this book and have decided to rewrite some of it for one Rune will no longer be from Dreamtale but instead from an au that is set in the past like Dream tale called unknown tale Rune is now the guardian of empathy instead of the guardian of magic and I'm changing the name of the book and there will no longer be a creepy Dream and Nightmare copies and Dream won't be a simp in this first book Dream will act like the shrink Dream in book four he will no longer be a creap bit I will also change another thing Nightmare will be different as well he will be more like a Night who suffers from having a evil dead human take control of his body until Rune frees him with her hug in chapter three as for Rune's mentor well Rune will be Nora the Keeper of the empathy seed and Rune is still outcastes by her family as an infant and her journey will kinda change she does meet Lanny but I want Lanny to be more cannon so Rune actually gets chased down by the guardian as she wants to kill her for as she put it stealing magic from the tree all of Rune's abilities will stay the same and the rest of the story besides that will be the same oh and the voice Rune hears will be the voice of hate trying to spread darkness on the multi verse for a long time it made more sence that way .

🎉 You've finished reading guardian of the seed Of emotion Volume 1 Rune's Multiverse Adv. (Au Sanses X Oc) 🎉