Chapter 16 Rune meets Candy and all the swap sans variations

(Rune's Point Of View)
To day me and my friend Blue are heading to an Au called Candy-tale I can't wait to meet all of Blue's friends that were going to me us there it going to be so much fun ☺️🤩.

Well Blue why did you call us all to this AU you do know that we aren't supposed to be here right with all the damage that you did last time 🤨 they said to Blue and Blue tell's them Meet my Friend Rune Comet Ink's adopted daughter she and I are good friends.

"I thought that you all might like to meet her and we'll she hasn't ever been to this AU so I thought that she could meet Candy Sans and all of you as well oh why didn't you say so Blue one of the swap Sans variants said to him so is your friend a monster or a human?

"Um she is a human girl but she is more like us monsters than her fellow humans !

"So what is she not loved by Humans or something?

asked a swap sans with navy blue clothes and some kind of bad boy vibe , No Viper she has a soul made up entirely of magic instead of Determination it's made up of all the other soul traits, she is by all accounts different from other humans because of that and she is older than both Dream and Nightmare she is exactly 20 years older than them but she is emotionally a kid and mentally only a eleven year old girl and is so small even the human is bigger than her and that is saying something don't you agree with me other me's
WOWZERS Blue you can say that again they all said I unison so where is the human ?

"I'm Down here right behind Blue for now hay can you please move to your right Blue they can't see me if you are infront of me 😆😇.

"Um hello I'm Deltarune but you can call me Rune,
Wait did she say her name is Deltarune as in the angel from the prophecy 😳 are you the angel of legend ?
they all asked me .

"No I'm afraid not that's just what Papa Ink named me though he often does call me little Angel but I don't really know why you see my Papa likes to give me cute nicknames that all start with Little but to be honest with you I'm not sure what that is all about but Papa does say that I have a birthmark that looks like wing's you know like the ones that butterflies have but with more than two wing's more like six on each side of my back.

😆😉 Well how's about we all explore this Au and have some fun especially since the last Au I when to the fallen child killed me and I ended up stuck in the save screen with Geno sans oh But don't tell Papa Ink about this okay please don't tell him at all he would never let me leave the doodle sphere if you did and it's so boring there 😔😑😑😐 so please don't tell him ever😟 .

"Oh wow everything is covered in candy and sugar so cool 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 so how do you all do.

" Oh I know let's play I spy it is a really fun game okay I'll go first I spy with my little eye something purple,

"Oh is it lustberry or maybe it's candyswap or is it one of Button's strings or maybe it it's Blue Ink um what is Blue Ink even doing here ?

One with gold armor asked me um it was a purple lolipop I was going to eat if wait one of you is called Lustberry why would someone call such a cute Skeleton monster that.

"You are to cute for that nickname but then I found out why they called him that he started to flirt with me this is so awkward 🤭😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶 um how do you tell a cute little guy like that thet I don't like him like that with out making him cry .

"I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a boyfriend any time soon and um you should look for someone else um sorry I just don't like you in that way😆😅😉 but we can still be friends right?