Chapter 5 Deltarune's power to heal and fix what has been destroyed

(Rune's Point Of View)

So I decided to hug Dream first then Blue but all the other sans ran away from me but I finally cornered Cross for some reason he started to screem like a little girl I have no idea why though.

I only want to give them hugs what is so bad about a hug?

But eventually he stopped screaming and gave in to getting a hug 🤗🤗🤗.

So next was raspberry  he just flushed red .

Next was killer his eyes were showing.

For some reason error let me hug him and he didn't feel scared like he usually is that's what the others said .

Next was Dust then was he started to make a strange face and Dream and ink pulled me away from him for some reason I have no idea why 🤔.

"Scoundrel he didn't put up a fight for hugs at all that's surprising seeing as how all the other ones did.

next was Red he smelled like mustard and was saying some bad words that Ink and Blue don't like and pulled me away from him.

and last for me to find was nightmare sans the goopy one and by far the hardest one to give a hug to but something strange happen to him as I hugged him the black goopy stuff began to fade leaving a now purple clothed Skeleton in place of the one black goopy one he stares at me in wonder and amazement but why I wonder so I asked him why are you do you look at me like that I didn't hurt you did I oh no don't be afraid of me after all I won't hurt you I myself have been hurt before by this mean queen the thing is that she was my own mother she not only left me for dead the day I was born but she even tried to kill me when I was 11.

Sigh she was not nice she let bad people hurt me and my mentor Nora she killed her and destroyed my home the temple I was assigned to protect the seed of emotion so I won't ever hurt you like she hurt me besides We are friends right 😇🤗 is don't be scared of little old me I said to him .
( Nightmare and Night's pov)
𝑵𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒆 ...𝒏𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 !

𝑨𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 .

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

(Rune's point of view)

And what do you know after I let go he turned back to black goop and for some reason glared at me 😭 why is he so mad at me?

𝑵𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒃 𝒔𝒐𝒃 .

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂.

All of my new friends started to stare at me what why do you all stare at me is it something I said😲?

So I asked them why they were starring at me suddenly I feel tiered and I fall asleep .

(Dream's Point Of View)
I watch as the little girl ink had just named Deltarune began running up to me and asked for a hug.

oh stars she's cute like my estranged child.