chapter 15 Rune meets Geno Sans and sees her Friend Mister Reaper

(Rune's Point Of View)

Ugh no you won't win villain I'm going to stop you suddenly I fell down in to nothing as a blast of light heads straight for me Run"Rune run don't let him get you a voice that sounds like a woman says to me as the blast of magic hits me head on I screemed as pain washes over me it was too much I felt it something was changing I was still doubled over in pain but this didn't feel like my pain like it was supposed to be me yet like it was something that was supposed to happen later and then I knew it I was in another dream how many more of these dreams was I going to have how many more times would I find myself in a place that I don't understand but I feel like that voice is giving me some sound advice whatever made that attack is powerful perhaps it's a warning of sorts something that's to come just like before well not that it matters too much after all after getting hit and doubling over in pain the world went white is the black abyss fades and all the remains is the morning sunlight beaming into my eyes and papa showing up again. he" says good morning my little Deltarune! Morning Papa I was having a bad dream again no need to worry though it's almost been a great day for me so far after all the sun is shining the flowers are blooming and you papa came to greet me so early in the morning a kid like me is living in Paradise what more could a girl ask for😇.

Oh but I do have plans today I said he seemed happy that I had plans probably cuz he had stuff of his own that he needed to do it tends to be that way a lot these days but he always says the same thing don't overexert yourself one time of coming home and I passed out and he freaks out after that though it's to be expected Papa's still not exactly happy when I accidentally passed out and he had to take me to Sci's office oh well not much I can do about it right I decided that today I was going to go visit an AU called aftertale apparently there's two sides to this AU but I'm interested in the rumor of there being a glitch in aftertale pap Ink told me that if you die in the aftertale Au you could end up being stuck in some place called the save screen and that it's very dark in there he also told me not to stand out to much that it could attract some of the more dangerous glitches in this genocide timelines that's right I'm voluntarily going into a dangerous timeline why you may ask simple frankly I need a little practice dodging things and it's not like I could die that easily so I decided the aftertale timeline was the best idea .

Today I decided I was going to open the portal on my own ever since I got that gift I've decided to practice using it concentrating my power into it I hit it at the wall and what do you know a portal appears let's just hope it sends me to the right place 😅.

So I decided that this time there will be no running into the portal instead I will walk into it like a good girl not like a child so this time I simply walk through the portal.

Unfortunately I didn't calculate this portal right and ended up falling into the same flowers that Frisk always seems to fall on oh my gosh Aaaaaaaaaah😱😫😰😭 dang you stupid magic pen why meeeeeeeeeeeee 🤬😠😡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That hurts how does Frisk manage to do this multiple times 😫😭 now how is this going to work I'm definitely going to be spotted now well let's just hope for the best and the bad glitches don't find me 😄😅😋.

Well it seems that Frisk has already beaten the monsters in the ruins except for Toriale she keeps telling her not to leave the ruins that they could have been happy if they stayed with her but that kid just went and stabed her why how could she kill her that's it I'm going to hurt that little brat 🔥🔥🔥🔥💢💢 I began to sing, the brave and foolish one they walk not on the center the sign are pointing ever way and you don't know which routes better some will take the fall and some will see tomorrow you could be the light of darkness redemption or sorrow how could you live on with what you've done they took you in showed you love when you have nowhere to run they offered you everything and you threw it all away your end decision keeps you on unaligned a mother and a child but you are not accepting you made your way out to the door not thinking for your safety and now you must decide if you will create a murder the voices in your head ask if you're human or a monster how could you live on with what you've done they took you when showed you love when you had nowhere to run they offered you everything and he threw it all away your end decision keeps you unaligned unaligned unaligned how would you live on with what you've done they took you in should you love when you had nowhere to run the offered you everything and you threw it all away your end decision keeps you unaligned.