Chapter 36

Brandon/Scott's POV
It was the day of Bryce's party and I was on my way there. As I was going there, I saw Monty's car. I was going to honk just to get his attention but then I realized he wasn't alone. It was kind of hard to see who he was with so I decided to park my car somewhere and walked closer to his car making sure he doesn't see me. I need to see why he's been to secretive all of the sudden. If he's actually with a girl, obviously I'm not going to tell Bryce otherwise Bryce would definitely have a real reason to tease him.

I walked closer and as I got closer, I realized.... it's not a girl.

Oh fuck, it's that guy Winston. But why the fuck is he and Monty together after what Monty did to him? I decided to watch a little more. Then it happened, Monty and Winston kissed. What the fuck is happening right now? Seems like Bryce was right. Well half right. No one would ever expect Monty to be gay. I decided to leave before Monty saw me. The pieces are starting to come together. I think I know why Monty beated the shit out of Winston that night. From what I remember, Winston kind of flirted with him right before we left, that was when Monty got super mad. Monty and Winston probably hooked up that night but... maybe Monty recently found out he's gay which is why he reacted that way. Now I understand why Monty got mad when I asked him about that night. He doesn't want anyone to find out his secret. I definitely can't tell Bryce about this. First of all it's non of my business and I know Bryce is going to make fun of him. I can't bring this up to Monty either otherwise I know he would start swinging on me. An angry Monty is never a good thing.

I decided to just go to Bryce's party after that. But I can't get it out of my head that Monty and Winston are together. I'm really shocked to because everyone says that Monty is a homophobe and he likes to tease gay people.

When I got to the party most people were already there except Monty. Ten minutes later and Monty decided to show up.

"Monty! Where were you buddy?" Bryce asked him.

"I had some shit at home I had to deal with." Monty answered.

"You ok man?" I asked him. Even though I already knew what he was doing. I had to pretend I didn't see a thing.

"Yeah, just my dick of a father being an ass again."

Monty probably wasn't exactly lying. Bryce once told my Monty had a really abusive father. His mother passed away when he was younger so he's got to deal with his shit of a father. Apparently he has a younger sister also. I heard he's really protective over her which is pretty sweet of him.

But I really hope this party goes smoothly. Throughout the party Jeff and I mainly just talked and catched up on life since we haven't talked in a while.