Chapter 4

Next morning

Brandon's POV
Well it's the first day of school. Never thought I'd be saying that ever again. I've decided to put on blue jeans with a dark blue denim jacket and a white t-shirt from my favorite clothing store 'Trendy Butler'. I've decided to go for a casual look for my "first day". I'm kind of nervous honestly, I haven't been to school for two years. I've decided not to go to college since I've got all the acting classes I needed when I was younger. I've been struggling on finding roles to audition for lately. I've only got small supporting roles. I'm kind of regretting not going to college. But I guess this is kind of like acting, just no one will know.

I have a car so I drove myself to school. Not like my parents would have the time to drive me anyway. They work very early in the morning till very late at night. I'm usually the person who drives my brother to school. Liberty High is only about a ten minute drive from my house.

I parked the car then head inside. I'm actually kind of shaking now. I'm nervous as fuck, I didn't think it be this bad. I just hope Rick's hacking actually worked. I had no idea where the main office is. I saw a guy with a piercing on both sides, brown hair, and tanned skin, wearing a Liberty Tigers baseball shirt walking by so I decided to ask him.

"Hi, can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure, what's up?" He answered.

"Do you know where the main office is?" I asked him.

"Yeah, are you new here?"

"Yeah."

"I'll take you to the main office, my class is actually near there. What's your name?" The guy asked.

"Scott Reed. You?"

"Jeff Atkins. So where are you moving from?"

"Illinois, my parents got a job promotion here so we all had to move."

"Oh it sucks having to move. But I'm a junior, what about you?" Jeff asked.

"I'm a junior too. I see you play baseball."

"Yeah, are you interested?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking about trying out for the spring season. I used to play baseball back in my old school."

"Nice, well the main office is right here. Who knows maybe we'll have a class together."

"Alright thanks Jeff. See you later."

Jeff Atkins was definitely a really nice guy. At least the first person I met isn't bad. But then again Jeff wasn't on the tapes. I remember Justin told me Jeff and Clay Jensen we're close friends. So I should be able to get more information about Clay if I hang with Jeff more. Not that it'll be a issue since Jeff seems to be a pretty cool guy anyways.

I walked into the main office and told the lady that I was new. She went into the computers to check for my name. Good thing it was there. She printed out my schedule for me.

Let's see, first period right now I have English with Mrs. Williams. The class was right next to the main office. I'm pretty sure Jeff walked in here.

As I walked in the class, everyone looked at me, pretty awkward.

"Uh hi, I'm Scott Reed, new student here." I said kind of quietly.

"Oh, we were expecting you Mr. Reed. Please have a seat next to Jeff."

I walked quietly to my seat. I can feel a lot of people staring at me right now. Good thing I'm sitting next to Jeff.

"We meet again." Jeff said chuckling.

The rest of the period was pretty boring. Mrs. Williams just kept talking about a poem. I already learned all this shit two years ago so I don't even need to pay attention.