Chapter 15

Friday morning

Brandon/Scott's POV
It was the morning before homecoming day. I almost survived the whole week. Nothing really happened. I put on the varsity jacket with jeans  since it was Friday.

When I got to school, I got some complements from the football guys telling me that I look great in the jacket. I went to my English class to sit down and saw that Jeff was already there.

"So your officially a Liberty jock now. You look good in that jacket by the way." Jeff said.

I laughed a bit from his joke.

"I guess I am. But don't you have one also since your a jock too?" I asked him.

"Yes but I only wear mine during baseball season."

"Are you going to the homecoming game tomorrow?"

"Yup, I never miss homecoming. It's a great event, you'll enjoy it."

Lunch

Nothing else happened throughout the whole day. I got to lunch and sat where I usually do with Jeff's group of friends. It's been a bit over a week since I got here and my relationship with his group of friends hasn't changed too much. I guess my relationship with some Jeff's group of friends are aquantences. I don't talk too much during lunch unless someone asks me a question but I mainly just listen to them. I mostly talk to some people seperately in class.

I only talk to Jeff during English because Tyler doesn't hang around us. I see Tyler hanging around that punk rock guy, Cyrus, I think was his name. In math I talk to Zach. In art Hannah, Jessica, and sort of Clay actually included me in their group. Well more like Hannah and Jessica, Clay doesn't seem to like me. I don't know why. In history I've been sitting with Diego the past few days but once a while Ani talks to me. In study hall I mostly sit with Jessica but we don't talk much since she's always busy. I also sometimes hang with Luke in that class. In science I'm still talking with Sheri but I feel like she's slowly distancing herself from me. Maybe it's because I'm a jock and it seems like she hates jocks.

I heard someone argueing. I looked a bit to my left and saw it was the jocks table. I don't know what had happened but it seems like Bryce and Chloe are argueing. Chloe seems pretty pissed and Bryce is trying to calm her down. Chloe ended up walking away looking angry. I wonder what happened between them.

Science

I got into class early and noticed Monty trying to talk to Bryce and calm him down. Bryce looks a bit frustrated, I'm guessing it's the situation with Chloe.

"So I guess your officially a jock now." Sheri said.

"Yeah..."

"Remember what I said."

"Don't worry, I won't turn into them."

A few seconds later Chloe walked in and she walked up to me.

"Hey Scott, do you mind if we switch seats for the day?" Chloe asked me sounding kind of nervous.

"Of course."

So I went to her seat. I couldn't have said no unless I wanted to look like an asshole. But this also gives me an opportunity to find out what happened from Bryce.

"What happened to Chloe?" I asked the Bryce.

"I don't know, she's probably on her period or some shit. She's been so moody lately. She just keeps blaming me for every little thing. I'm just going to give her some space for now." Bryce explained.

I looked over there and I saw Sheri trying her best to comfort Chloe. I really wonder what Bryce did to piss her off. It seems like he doesn't know himself, unless he's lying because it's something really bad. I want to ask Sheri but she seems to distrust me more and more everyday. I don't even know if Chloe actually told Sheri what happened though. If it's actually personal then I doubt Chloe would tell anyone.