Chapter 24

Brandon/Scott's POV
"Why were you two pushing each other?" Principal Bolan asked Zach and I in a serious tone.

"I don't know ask him, he just started shoving me out of no where." Zach told him sounding calm.

Bolan looked at me waiting for me to explain. I don't even know what to say so I just stayed silent.

"Look Scott, I know your new here but you can't go around starting fights."

"I know and I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"It better not. But I still have to punish both of you. No football for a week!" Bolan said.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? You can't do that!" Zach said sounding pissed.

"I'm your principal and I can do that. I will notify coach Kerba about this."

"But I didn't even do shit. It was Reed that started pushing me!"

"People saw you pushing back Zach. If you didn't touch him at all then I wouldn't punish you."

"That's so fucking unfair!"

"Watch your language Mr. Dempsey. You two may go now but if I find out you two are fighting again then your punishment will be worse."

Zach grabbed his bag then left angrily. I followed behind him. We were in the office for along time so 3rd period was about to start. Zach suddenly stopped walking then turned around to face me. He walked up to me standing really close. Since he was a lot taller then me I had to look up at about a 80 degree angle. I could feel his breath on me and he whispered.

"I'm going to fuck you up Reed. Your going to pay for causing me my football game. I don't think the rest of the football team will be too happy either once they hear. Also you mention anything about Alex to Bryce, your going to be fucking dead to me. You hear? Zach whispered before continueing to walk away.

What the fuck? Did Zach Dempsey really just threaten me? Well there goes my friendship with Zach. But at least I know now what Alex did. Nothing proves Zach was telling the truth about it but it does make sense. Now everyone will soon probably know what happened. Knowing Zach he's probably going to tell his group of friends along with the football guys.

Lunch

I walked into the cafeteria and noticed Zach was already there with some of his friends from that table. He looked at me for a quick second before looking away. I bet he's telling them what happened right now. I can't sit there. Theyre all going to question me about it and I'm sure Zach is not going to want me anywhere near him. So I decided to sit with the jocks today. Charlie was already there so I asked him if I can sit with them. Of course he agreed.

A few minutes later Bryce and Monty walked in to sit.

"Am I dreaming right now? Is that Scotty Reed sitting here with us?" Monty said in a sarcastic tone causing the other football guys to laugh.

"So what brings you here Scotty? Finally getting sick of those old friends of yours?" Monty said as he took a seat next to me.

"Leave the guy alone Monty." Bryce said as he took a seat across from us.

"But really, why did you decide to sit with us today Scotty? Why now after you've been here for a month." Monty asked me.

I can't tell them the whole truth. But they might find out later anyways. Maybe it'll be better if they hear it from me. Let's hope they'll believe me even though they have no reason to. After all Zach is their captain and they've known him longer then me.

"I got into a little fight with Zach today during math class. It wasn't a big fight but we got football suspension from it because the principal is a dick. And Zach blames me for it so we're not talking currently." I explained to them.

"Oh that sucks since there's only three weeks of football left." Bryce said sounding a bit sad.

"Bolan's a pussy, is he really fucking benching you and Dempsey? Bolan should just fuck himself." Monty said.

"But what was the fight about?" Bryce asked in a curious tone.

Shit, what do I say now? Zach knows the truth why I shoved him. Would he tell the football team the truth? I don't know I'm just going to make something up without telling them anything.

"Just something really stupid. It's not important."

Luckily Charlie started talking and he brought something else up.

"So Bryce, did you ever find out who stole your parents vase?" Charlie asked him.

"No, whoever did it better fucking confess. If any of you know who did it you better tell me or I'll fucking beat your asses for helping the theif."

It's not even a theif anymore it was more of an accident. I shouldn't tell him it was Alex though. I might if Zach actually does something but I don't think his threat was real. After all I can blackmail him back by telling him I'll rat on Alex.

Luckily after Charlie brought up the vase, the fight never was brought up again.