Chapter 9

Brandon/Scott's POV
I finally found last years yearbook after what felt like hours of searching. I only had about twenty minutes left before the period ended. I tried to look through the book as fast as I could. I didn't really get much from it except for sport pictures. Nothing too important. Everything on here was things I kind of already knew.

I noticed there was only three minutes left so I went back to the table I was at to get my stuff.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, but I don't think I need it anymore."

The bell finally rung and I was heading to science. I decided to sit next to Sheri again.

"Hey Sheri."

"Hey...." Sheri said sounding kind of nervous.

"Something wrong?" I asked her.

"Your a jock, aren't you? I heard that you made the football team."

"I guess I am."

"I'm sorry but most of the jocks in this school are assholes. I know not all of them are but basically almost all are. I just hope you don't end up becoming them. From what I've seen your a great guy Scott. But once someone hangs with the wrong crowd, it can change that person." Sheri explained.

"I won't become one of them, don't worry."

Sheri nodded looking unsure whether to trust me or not. I wish I can promise her I won't become one of them.. but I might have to or at least pretend. Just to find the actual killer. Those football guys seemed nice to me but everyone else says they're assholes. I don't understand why they would be nice to other jocks only but not to everyone else.

It was time for football practice again. Practice was normal, nothing happened.

I went back into the locker room to change after.

"Hey Scott".

"Oh hey Diego."

"The boys and I are having a little party this weekend. You should come." He said.

"Is it the football team only?" I asked him.

"Nope, the whole school is invited. No body wants to miss out on a party hosted by the football team. Our parties are awesome." Diego said.

"I'll try to come then."

"Awesome I'll see you there if you can come."

Tomorrow is Friday till the weekend. I should go to that party, that party may give me a chance to find out more things. I know it's a bad idea but I have to go. I'll just try to stay away from drinking too much.

Next day

"I heard there's a party tomorrow, are you going?" I asked Jeff.

"Yeah, who can miss out on a party? Especially ones hosted by the football guys, their parties are a killer. Are you going?" Jeff asked.

"I probably will. Diego told me about it yesterday."

"I see you've met Diego."

"Yeah, he seems like a cool guy." I said.

"He is but mainly when it comes to the other jocks only. The football team is basically his family and he loves them. He can be an asshole to other people though."

"Is it true that the jocks are horrible?" I asked Jeff.

"Some people may think that, especially the victims. The rape victims and kids that get bullied really hate the jocks. Do you see that guy over there? The one with curly hair. That's Tyler Down, the jocks bully him a lot so he absolutely hates them."

"I feel bad for him, Tyler looks like a good guy."

"There's a reason they pick on him. I heard Zach saying Sheri mentioned the tapes to you so I assume you already know a bit about them. Well Tyler was on the tapes. Hannah said he was a stalker and invaded her privacy. He took pictures of her from her bushes."

"Wow, that's creepy."

"Yeah so that's why the jocks bully him. He's kind of friends with Clay though. Clay was mean to him at one point but now they hang out together once a while."

"Oh is that why I see him sitting at the same lunch table as you guys?" I asked him.

"Yes. Mainly Clay, Tony, and Alex are actually friends with him though. The rest of us just try to tolerate him. He always seems so paranoid now. Like he was before but now it's more for some reason."

Why would Tyler be feeling paranoid? I guess it makes sense for him to after being bullied by the jocks.

"How did they find out what Tyler did?"

"Justin and Zach were on those tapes along with their friend Marcus. At that time, Justin and Zach were just like every other jock you've seen. They weren't in our group of friends yet. But they started telling everyone how much of a stalker Tyler was and everyone believed them. A lot of shit happened but we're all friends now." Jeff explained.

"Were you on the tapes?" I asked Jeff.

"Thankfully no. I've never really talked to Hannah that much or done anything to her."