Chapter 47

Brandon/Scott's POV
It is two days after prom. I can't believe everything that happened. I'm still trying to process it all.

My brother was finally released from prison so last night we went out to dinner to celebrate his freedom. My parents wanted to sue Sheri for framing my brother so she's going to have to deal with a criminal and civil trial. I know she's going to be in jail for a long time along with lose a lot of money.

I'm still very hurt from what Sheri did but I know I have to move on. I can't love a murderer.

Zach left the hospital this morning but he has to stay in a wheelchair for three weeks just until his wound is healed.

-----
Graduation Day

Today was the day all the seniors at Liberty High graduated. Unfortunately my brother has to stay another year since he basically missed out on his whole senior year and is not able to graduate with the class.

I decided to go to the graduation ceremony with Charlie since I did make some pretty good friends after being her for a whole school year. It was fun watching everyone graduate. We both cheered so loud when they called our teammate name along with Alex's.

After the ceremony the school hosted an after party so Charlie and I went and graduated all of our friends.

"Scotty, or Brandon, there's someone I want you to meet." Monty came up to me and said.

"Hi, I'm Winston, Monty's boyfriend." Winston said introducing himself.

"Hey, you both can just call me Brandon or whatever makes you feel more comfortable. But it's so nice to meet you Winston. You really changed Monty." I said.

They both laughed at that.

"Someone's got to keep him out of trouble." Winston joked. After that they both walked away.

Then I saw Jeff and made my way towards him. He was one of my best friends that I've made here along with Charlie.

"Congrats Jeff!" I said.

"Thanks bro, couldn't have done it without you and all of the other guys help." Jeff said.

"Good luck Jeff, I can't wait to see you in the major league in the future." I said.

"We will see about that but we will definitely keep in touch." Jeff said.

"For sure bro."

"What are you going to do now that you've accomplished your mission?" Charlie came up and asked me.

"I don't know. I guess I'm going to go back to finding auditions. I did go to acting school after all and I want to pursue a career in acting." I told him.

"My uncle is a director for most Netflix films. I can introduce you to him. He's a local." Charlie said.

"That would be so helpful! Thank you Charlie!" I said.

I never liked Liberty High at first but I do now because of the amazing people I have met.

The End